Valuation Associate for Infranode
Are you ready to build a more sustainable future together with us, one investment at a time?
Infranode is now looking to add a talented individual to our Stockholm team. We believe in making the world a better place, one sustainable investment at a time and are looking for you who wants to be a part of that journey.
As a Valuation Associate you will perform valuations on a broad range of infrastructure assets including Nordic utilities, transportation companies, and renewable energy projects held by Infranode funds.
In addition to recurring valuations, the Valuation Associate will work closely together with the asset management function of Infranode to evaluate strategic options for portfolio holdings in conjunction with events such as long-term planning and refinancing processes. The Valuation Associate will also work on continuously developing and refining financial models used in performing valuations of infrastructure assets.
The Valuation Associate will report to the Valuation Manager at Infranode.
With Infranode expanding rapidly there will be ample opportunity for you to grow in your role according to company needs and your skill set. The role is well suited for someone with a commercial mindset who is keen to continue developing skills in financial modelling and valuation, and to either maintain or gain exposure to long-term infrastructure investment. With ESG becoming increasingly recognized as a key consideration within the broader investment community in general and for long-term infrastructure assets in particular, the role will be increasingly exposed to assessing and crystalizing links between sustainability and valuation.
We believe the ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience from valuation and advanced modelling work within corporate finance, investment banking, an M&A boutique and/or, a Big 4 firm or similar
- Ability to work independently and to drive their own work whilst seeking necessary guidance from colleagues as appropriate to meet deadlines
- Extensive experience working with and developing financial models used for valuation, business analysis, and/or reporting purposes
- Excellent understanding of fundamental valuation concepts, and good understanding of accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Proficiency in working with tools such as MS Office (including VBA)
- Experience in applications such as Power BI, SQL, Python, and/or R is a merit but not requirement
- Experience from sustainable investing and infrastructure is also a merit but not a requirement
- A commercial mindset and sense of stewardship
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
Application and Enquiries
In this recruitment process, Infranode is collaborating with Aaron Sprint.
Contacts for questions regarding the position
Camilla Eriksson: 073 355 06 63 – email@example.com
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be performed continuously. Please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.
Dela detta jobb