Trade compliance sourcing lead (Master data specialist)
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
As Trade compliance sourcing lead, you will play an important part in contributing in global sourcing strategy’s within trade compliance. It is new role been created to in line with Atlas latest international business development. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and managing sourcing initiatives and activities, both internal and external contexts.
Communication is crucial – you know the importance of engaging and building strategic relationships with key stakeholders and within your area of expertise.
Main Tasks include:
• Be main responsible to drive improvement activities within trade compliance area with our supplier base and develop Trade compliance knowledge within our supplier base.
• Drive trade compliance innovation road maps with our strategic suppliers in cooperation with Sourcing managers as well as Category buyer and SQE´s
• Educate both internal and external users and be project manager for development projects in trade compliance area and initiate relevant projects to meet our goals.
• Be responsible to continue to develop and improve the long-term strategy for master data collection from suppliers in our ERP system.
• Suppliers contact for collection of Mater Data (HS codes, EU dual Use, ECCN, Country of Origin, EU Preferential Origin, Long term Supplier’s Declarations, Trade Compliance statements)
What you can expect from us
At Atlas Copco, we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. We offer opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. As part of the Atlas Copco Group, you have access to global job opportunities.
What we expect of you.
• Considerable experience in Trade compliance area within Sourcing, Supply Chain, Master Data, International Business, Trade or Logistics
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to pay attention to details.
• Preferably working knowledge and experience in international customs and export control laws and regulations, familiar with HS codes, EU dual Use, ECCN, Country of Origin, EU Preferential Origin, Long term Supplier’s Declarations.
We believe you need some years’ experience with a similar role and have basic knowledge in strategic sourcing, supply chain and project management with a master level within relevant area or equal to experience. Having worked in an international environment and within a product sourcing context would be an advantage.
Atlas Copco´s sustainability work is not just a label we put on how we do business. We are thinking about long-term results and the various ways in which we make an impact has long been a part of who we are and what we do and of course, there’s the environmental impact of all our processes and the impact of our products. Taking all of this into account is part of being a sustainable company and we must do more to protect the planet. We depend on our people and the society of which we are a part, and we want to empower both to grow.
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply! We are looking forward to recieve your application!
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Dela detta jobb