Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner
Husqvarna Group -> Construction -> Construction Sweden
Jonsered - Jonsered, SE (Primary)
Date Needed By
Our S&OP Department was created with main objective to secure delivery performance and customer satisfaction. For us at Husqvarna the customer experience is everything and we have today a dedicated team working to ensure delivery upon this. A team that we now are as we’re looking for a Supply Chain Planner that has the same passion for customer satisfaction as we do.
Why you should consider this?
As a Supply Chain Planner you will join a team of 5 great colleagues in the Construction Division in Jonsered. This is a team with high diversity driven by the common ambition to work with continuously improvements. As a part of this team you will be given the opportunity to grow in your profession due to the responsibility given. The work is done in a global context with colleagues and customers from all over the world. We’re also a team that likes to support each other and have fun together
What you will be doing here
As a Supply Chain Planner you will be working to further optimize customer service level and to be ultimately responsible for driving the defined Supply Chain process for products throughout the business category Concrete Sawing & Drilling. This position will directly secure delivery performance according to targets in order to serve our customers’ expectations and ultimately be responsible for the performance from central distribution centers as well as being the single point of contact for the factories and external suppliers.
Main objectives and deliverables:
- Contribute to improving our business performance from a supply chain perspective
- Secure delivery performance vs inventory turnover and total supply chain cost
- Plan replenishment of products across the Distribution Center network
- Analyze supply plans ensuring factories and suppliers are provided with correct information
- Place and monitor orders upon factories and external suppliers based upon agreed lead times
- Drive organization towards optimum customer service level and working capital performance
- Have direct contact to S&OP Team Leader, Product Managers and Customer Service
Who you are?
In order to succeed in this role you need to have experience in supply planning and inventory management. You should also have a as strong business acumen and customer focus mentality with the ability to convert analytical conclusions to tangible and result oriented actions. You will belong to a team but it’s important that you have the ability to work independently with a structured way of working. Since the role will cover a lot of data it’s important that you have strong analytic skills with a result- and solution oriented approach.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree within Supply Chain Management or other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with similar tasks
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Experience of Supply Chain Planning software such as Logility Voyager or similar
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- A strong passion for data
Experience of Power BI and other similar tools for data management
Can you see yourself as a part of this team? If so, send us your resume latest by August 15th , 2021. We apply ongoing selection and do not accept applications via mail due to GDPR.
For more questions regarding the position please contact:
Hiring Manager – Lari Rinnemaa, Lari.Rinnemaa@husqvarnagroup.com
For more information about the recruitment process or the position, please contact:
Recruiter – Åsa Carlberg, email@example.com
About Husqvarna Group and Construction Division
Read more about us here: http://husqvarnagroup.com
Dela detta jobb