Supply Chain Coordinator to Nynas in Stockholm
Are you in the beginning of your career and looking for an opportunity to quickly develop within Supply Chain and logistics? Nynas is now looking for a communicative Supply Chain Coordinator with an eye for details who has the right mindset to take on a challenge and be part of an exciting journey in a constantly evolving company. You will be working in an inspiring logistics department and be in the middle of where it all happens in a company where Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity are rewarded. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
About the role
Nynas is a specialist oil company. Their focus is on the many applications that oil is used for when it is not consumed as fuel. Working together with their customers, they tap into the full potential of oil to help create valuable applications for end-users and society. Wherever you look, you will see products and services made– or made possible by –Nynas’ naphthenic oils and bitumen. They have made it their business to unlock oil’s potential and provide value to their customers around the world. Nynas is constantly evolving and is therefore looking to expand the Global Planning Department in Stockholm with a Supply Chain Coordinator. To thrive in this role, you need to be solution-oriented, have a customer-oriented approach and an eye for details. You are motivated when you get the chance to take your own initiatives and make meaning out of data. As a Supply Chain Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be to conduct data analysis to improve the supply chain operations and assure correct administration of major crude contracts.
You are offered
- A fantastic opportunity to become part of a large oil company that has been in the industry for 90 years. You will work with dedicated colleagues from all around the world and get the chance to work in an international environment with many contact areas both internally and externally.
- A dynamic role with a multitude of responsibilities a department that is open for your new way’s of thinking.
- A development plan to help you achieve your goals and ambitions. This role also provides a good platform for you to develop further and grow within the Nynas Group.
As Supply Chain Coordinator your focus will be on cost analysis, forecast work, and the creation and analysis of business cases. You will also hold the administrative responsibility for the companies major crude contracts. In this role you will work in close cooperation with a great variety of both internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, we believe that the key to success is good communication skills, and a genuine interest to build, maintain and develop internal and external relations. You should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. You will report directly to the Manager of Global Planning.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will also, among other assignments:
- Undertake projects and drive case studies to ensure maximum supply chain efficiency.
- Calculate standard costs, update, analyze and prepare forecast files for the sales departments.
- Have the administrative responsibility for the major crude contracts. You will handle incoming invoices, inquiries, record keeping, and reports. You will also be the focal point for questions coming from external and internal parties.
We are looking for
- For this position your personal qualities will be most important, but we believe that the successful candidate holds anMSc in the field of logistics, economics, engineering.
- Has good knowledge of Excel.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as this is the corporate language.
- It is an advantage if you have worked in a service profession before, preferably linked to logistics.
As a person you are:
- Solutions-oriented with an analytical approach You collect necessary information and break down and analyses problems and can understand long-term consequences.
- Structured and Thorough You plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively. You pay attention to the details and ensure that nothing is wrong or left forgotten.
- Cooperative You work well with other people, puts effort into creating good collaborations with others which is important because you will act as a central connection point between different departments at Nynas and external partners.
- Great at taking own initiatives You implement and drive activities to reach a desired result and you are good at giving reasons and explaining why activities should be carried out.
We will as a first step in this process send out tests as a first selection in the process where you need to pass the level of the tests to be able to proceed to the next step. Your personality will also be a key factor in this process
- Start: According to agreement.
- Work extent: Full time, with 6 months probationary employment.
- Address: Lindetorpsvägen 7, Johanneshov in Stockholm.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Nynas that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Want to know more about Nynas? Take a closer look here or view the video below:
Dela detta jobb