Strategy Manager or Senior Strategy Manager for GNH Hearing Strategy team
Join GN Hearing’s Strategy team and turn up the volume on your career: Have you worked as a management consultant or in an in-house strategy department, and are you ready for the next step in your career? The GN Hearing Strategy team are looking for a new Strategy Manager / Senior Strategy Manager – are you interested?
Delivering on our Corporate Strategy and our promise to the hearing impaired
At GN, we provide intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. To make sure that we keep revolutionizing the world of hearing to help even more hearing impaired, our Strategy team works continuously to support and drive the strategic direction of GN Hearing.
Join the Strategy team driving the Corporate Strategy and cross functional strategic projects
In the Strategy team, you will join a department who is responsible for developing, executing, and tracking the GN Hearing corporate strategy as well as driving critically important strategic projects, and running the CEO Office.
As Strategy Manager or Senior Strategy Manager in our team, you will mainly be responsible for driving strategy execution and strategic projects. Therefore, your role will be to:
- Support and/or drive the development and execution of our corporate strategy with stream leadership of selected strategic priorities
- Support and/or drive the execution of strategic and commercial projects, including go-to-market plans, channel strategies and transformation / optimization projects
- Secure input and alignment from stakeholders and input providers to always achieve the best solutions for any given strategy project
The role will provide plenty of opportunity to develop interpersonal and stakeholder management skills while delivering analytically solid projects. You will be reporting to Trine Finnemann Nielsen, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy but work closely with the entire Strategy team and the rest of the organization.
Structured, analytical mindset and skilled communicator
As a Strategy Manager or Senior Strategy Manager you are used to making decisions based on solid data foundation, you are driven by collaborating with many different colleagues and explore any opportunity that may provide business value. You have excellent analytical abilities, enabling you to comprehend complex information and translate these into solutions with maximum business value. Further you have:
- At least 3 years of experience from a top-tier consultancy firm or in–house strategy department – preferably with strategy project experience, including corporate strategy, business unit strategies and business case development. Your experience will be determining if it’s a Strategy Manager or Senior Strategy Manager role you will be relevant for
- A master’s degree in economics, finance, business administration or similar
- A strong analytical mindset
- Great communication skills, and you are fluent in both written and spoken English
GN’s values listen, challenge, and transform are the foundation for our culture. Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work. Our leaders are supportive, our teams are tight-knit, and we believe in the power of collaboration across every level of our organization.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 1 March 2023. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, so do not wait to send yours. Please upload both you CV and your grade transcript from you bachelor and master's degree
Quick apply: You are welcome to use our Quick Apply functionality, where you only submit your CV and grade transcripts. We only ask that your CV is up-to date – quick and easy.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Strategy Director, Anders Borgersen on mobile +45 2033 0180.
We hope you will join us on this journey and good luck with your application.
Dela detta jobb