Strategisk Inköpare till bolag i Täby
The Strategic Sourcing Manager drives strategic planning and the category sourcing process. You are responsible for agreements, category management, supplier relation management, spend analysis, negotiations etc.
• Responsible for indirect material e.g Transportation, FM, Travel, etc
• Support the implementation of category strategies and business plans
• Support Head of Sourcing & Inbound Logistics in the implementation of sourcing initiatives as well as day-to-day customer and factory tactical issues
• Define and establish relevant KPI:s and scorecards
• Conduct purchasing services
• Define and implement a structured order channels
• Communication both internally and externally with suppliers and partners
To be successful in this position you need relevant purchasing experience from management firms or a line position within procurement. You are strong in communication written and oral and you have strong analytic skills. You are caring out your tasks in a structured manner and you have experience of designing and implementing source2pay solutions.
• Relevant academic degree
• 5 years of work experience within technical industry and manufacturing
• A drive to improve and optimize sustainable changes
• A team player, good at building trust and confidence
• Knowledge about indirect categories
• Extensive knowledge in sourcing/supply chain management
• Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
This is an assignment with start in October and approximately 6 months, with high probability of extension. If you are interested you are welcome to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jureks website, www.jurek.se. If you have any questions regarding the role, please don´t hesitate to contact responsible recruiter Victoria Tjernström at email@example.com.
Dela detta jobb