Sourcing Manager for a global company in Luleå!
Do you have experience within purchasing and want to take the next step in your career and work on a global company in social media? In the role as Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for the entire purchasing strategy and will work in an international environment! Does that sound exciting? Read more and apply today, we work with ongoing selection for this position.
About the role
On site in Luleå, you will work for an international organisation and you will be part of the department's purchasing strategy. In your work, this means that you will support the business by educating, influencing and advising key stakeholders on best practice for purchasing. In the role, you will contribute to long-term growth and profitability and work closely with colleagues in similar roles where you will receive support. Your colleagues are on site in both Luleå as well as other parts of Europe. Here's your chance to work for a major international company with the opportunity to make a difference in a fast growing organisation!
The position is a direct recruitment, which means that the process is managed by Academic Work, but you will be employed by our customer.
- Review and analyse current purchases within your area of responsibility to ensure knowledge of contract status.
- Analyse the market to identify new and alternative suppliers.
- Ensure that suppliers are safe, durable and appropriately accredited.
- Develop contractual agreements.
- Conduct regular audits and performance reviews with suppliers.
- Identify and realise opportunities to optimise the number of suppliers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procurement strategies and initiatives in the area.
This position also involves travels, as you will be responsible for other countries as well.
We are looking for
- Have an educational backbound within purchasing, logistics, business administration or equivalent, or equivalent experience from working life.
- Have at least two years' experience from similar work in a data center or similar industry, or several years' experience from a similar role.
- Have the knowledge to perform advanced financial analysis
- Masters very good English, as most of the communication will be in English.
As a person, you are:
- Taking responsibility
Start: By appointment.
Scope: Full time.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the service are handled by [Academic Work] (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org).
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Dela detta jobb