Services Purchasing Specialist for assignment in Skellefteå
Are you an experienced buyer and specialist in indirect materials and services with international experience and well-developed negotiation skills? Then we can offer a 6-month consulting assignment in Skellefteå that gives you the chance to contribute to a greener planet.
About the role
The assignment as a purchasing specialist means that you together with your colleagues operate and develop the purchasing function based on the company’s overall purchasing strategies, business goals and business plans regarding indirect materials and services (IM&S), mainly in construction, installation, logistics, maintenance, etc. You are part of a purchasing team in Skellefteå working closely with the central purchasing function in Stockholm.
- Establish framework agreements with suppliers in different categories with improved terms and pricing
- Manage quotation requests (RFQs) and purchase orders: including tender requests, commercial meetings, rounds of negotiations for supplier selection and purchase orders
- Inform stakeholders about procurement results and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve the best possible results
- Define and deploy Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the progress and efficiency of the procurement process
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capacity in all markets and continuously inform the organization regarding this.
To succeed in the role, you must have an academic education in, for example, technology, finance or Supply Chain Management together with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably acquired at one of the major Swedish industrial companies. Great emphasis is placed on your personal qualities and your ability to create and further develop internal and external customer and supplier relationships. Written and oral skills in English are required.
As a person, you are independent and proactive and are happy to go the extra mile to meet your and others’ expectations. You are a well-organized and committed team player who sees solutions where others see problems. You will work in an international organization where the pace is often high, which places demands on flexibility and the ability to work under time pressure and tight delivery limits. You are not afraid to take on a challenge and share your humor and good temper with your colleagues.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. We will hold interviews on an ongoing basis. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel. 070 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: hiring of purchasing and logistics consultants, recruitment of buyers and logistics and development of companies’ supply chain operations in terms of strategy, model, method, process, organization and competence.
Dela detta jobb