Senior Client Relations Coordinator to EQT Partners, Stockholm
EQT Partners is looking for a Senior Client Relations Coordinator to be based in Stockholm as a member of the Client Relations and Capital Raising team (“CR”). We offer a unique opportunity to work in a professional, supportive and challenging environment.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Structure, plan and coordinate efficient fundraising marketing efforts
- Responsibility and coordination for due diligence, roadshow and event planning
- Work closely with CR global sales coverage, EQT’s business lines and clients
- Organize CR external events to ensure high-quality and consistent client experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience preferably within a fundraising, roadshow or event coordination role
- Demonstrated excellence in organization, time management and communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Leadership and/or international experience is meritorious
- Service minded team player with an outgoing personality
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills, confidence in dealing with people at different levels
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Capable and driven to take initiatives
- Solve problems and find solutions independently
- Sound commercial judgment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills
EQT CULTURAL FIT:
- Ambitious, high energy level and drive
- Entrepreneurial style, seeing and taking opportunities
- Flexible style and the ability of getting ”things done” both independently as well as in teams
- Team player
- ”Can do” attitude
I denna rekrytering samarbetar EQT med Finance Recruitment. Vid eventuella frågor kontakta gärna Jelena Kitanovic, 070 – 010 59 06 alt firstname.lastname@example.org
EQT is a differentiated global investment organization with a 25-year history of investing in, developing and owning companies, and has a demonstrated track-record of attractive, consistent investment performance across multiple geographies, sectors and strategies. EQT manages and advises a range of specialized investment funds and other investment vehicles that invest across the world with the mission to generate attractive returns and future-proof companies.
EQT has three business segments – Private Capital, Real Assets and Credit. All business segments are guided by a responsible approach, a digital transformation agenda as well as a thematic investment strategy.
Since inception in 1994, EQT has been a thought-leader in the private markets industry. As one of the first private equity firms in Northern Europe, EQT has grown its geographical presence and successfully scaled strategies such as Infrastructure, Real Estate, Venture Capital and Credit, and established new investment strategies such as Public Value. Today, the EQT AB Group conducts its businesses through offices in 15 countries across three continents with approximately 675 FTEs.
EQT’s well-established platform, ability to generate consistent attractive returns and long-term relationships with Fund Investors, and its unique culture, values and brand, have enabled EQT to raise EUR 62 billion of commitments since inception.
Dela detta jobb