We are searching for an Interim Senior Accountant for an assignment for approximately 3-6 months
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Prepare monthly, quarterly and statutory accounts on local GAAP basis primarily for several Swedish legal entities. Manage and coordinate efficient statutory audit processes for several legal entities. Prepare or support preparation of Swedish corporation income tax returns and liaise with professional tax advisors. Administrator for Visma Control (set up new users, accounts etc.) and be a link between Shared Service Center (in India) to make sure all is bookings are correct.
The successful candidate will require the following attributes:
• BA in Accounting or Economics or in a related field, a qualified accountant under Swedish GAAP with 5 - 6 years post qualification experience, preferably in large multinational organizations or in big 4 companies as audit skills are essential
• Excellent accounting skills and profound experience in preparation of statutory accounts under Swedish GAAP.
• A good level of experience in preparing corporate income tax returns ready for external professional review
• Excellent communication skills to liaise with accounting teams, auditors, professional advisors and colleagues across the international organization of the group
• Fluent in Swedish and excellent English, other Scandinavian languages will be considered as an asset
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
• Knowledge of ERP systems such as Visma, Agresso, SAP will be useful
• Knowledge of Norstedt/ WK statutory and tax software program.
• Ability to achieve deadlines
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Strong willingness to learn and drive efficiencies
• Flexibility and adaptability to provide support and assistance to other team members or colleagues and to contribute to and participate in process improvement initiatives
• Attention to detail is critical to the role
• Flexible working (mix between company office and home office)
We Offer You
Our customer is located at Kungsholmen in Stockholm but you will be able to work fully remote due to Covid-19.
You will be employed as a consultant by Jurek or by your own company, the assignment is supposed to last for about three to six months and start latest 1st of October.
If you have any question regarding this assignment, you are welcome to contact responsible consultant manager: email@example.com
Dela detta jobb