Senior Account to financial reporting department
GKN Aerospace is one of the world’s largest independent first tier suppliers to the global aviation industry. With over 100 year’s aerospace experience, we harness our considerable knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies to supply high-value, integrated assemblies in both metallic and composite materials. GKN Aerospace Sweden AB, with 2000 employees, is located in Trollhättan Sweden.
GKN Aerospace Sweden AB is a part of GKN Aerospace Engine Systems (“AES”). AES have 4,000 people working in 12 manufacturing sites in Sweden, Norway, USA and Mexico.
We are looking for a senior accountant to our Financial reporting & Taxes department. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an exciting business in an international context and where you can utilize your accounting experience and skills. Then this is a great opportunity. The position will be a member of our financial reporting department where we are working with the whole scope of accounting within GKN Aerospace Sweden AB. You will be working with colleagues with long experience within respective area.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to join our financial team. Experience in IFRS and K3 is preferable. Minimum five years' experience, preferably from international company/companies. Job Responsibilities To independently conduct accounting work within the framework of the directives set up by the Accounting Manager.
- Work with daily accounting and accounting standards to assure compliance with IFRS and K3.
- Participate in external and internal audits.
- Be member of the accounting team and cooperate to solve the day to day activities.
- Actively contribute to keep reporting deadlines, including monthly close of the books.
- Contribute to financial system development.
- Interest in developing processes and automation of accounting is seen as a merit.
- BSc degree in a Business administration.
- Previous experience within finance minimum 5 years.
- Experience from IFRS and K3.
- Experience with SAP and/or OneStream is considered a qualification.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High integrity.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken, in Swedish and English.
- Target and result oriented with a strong drive to improve.
- Social skills and open minded.
Our partner is the recruitment company Premier. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call recruitment consultant / consulting manager Anders Kristiansen on tel. 0707-858647. You can send in your application via Premier's website, www.premier.se as soon as possible, but no later than 2022-05-27. In this process, we will work with ongoing selection, so feel free to send your application today. Due to the new data protection regulation GDPR, we ask you to exclude the last four digits of your social security number as well as any reference contacts in your application / CV. Welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb