SAP SD IT Consultant (f/m/d)
Vattenfall has a vision to be fossil-free within one generation. To accomplish this goal we are looking for a you, when you are experienced in SAP SD to be a
SAP SD IT Consultant (f/m/d) in our offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Katowice or Berlin.
As a SAP SD IT consultant you work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions. Your Job as SAP SD IT Consultant (f/m/d)
- Elicit and discover requirements
- Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
- Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
- Write technical and functional specifications based on given requirements
- Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
- Support Business in SAP SD related questions and incident handling as well as troubleshooting
- Train and support key users
- Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
Your Profile as SAP SD IT Consultant (f/m/d)
To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Financial specialists you should have strong technical and functional knowledge in the area of SAP SD and Financials as well surrounding modules:
- Abap Development
- Interfaces towards CO and PS
- Interface technology
Furthermore preferably you have:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
- At least 3 years’ experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (SD, Finance) is required
- Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn
- Fluent English and Swedish in writing and verbally
- Some travel to our other core locations will be required
At Vattenfall we are convinced that the pursuit of diversity helps to build a profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we are looking for a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- a challenging task within the IT department of the Vattenfall Group
- an indefinite fixed position
- flexible working hours
- standard market remuneration
- the opportunity to work in an international team
- a pleasant and trusting working atmosphere
- and an attractive pension scheme
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Roland Loch +49 172 6702563. For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Dominik Friebe +49 40 79022 1374.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link. Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our generic FAQ page in advance.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!
Dela detta jobb