SAP Finance Specialist – Fixed Assets
SAP Finance Specialist – Fixed Assets
Do you have knowledge in SAP Financials and are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking to strengthen our organization with an SAP Finance Specialist with deep knowledge in FI-AA to work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
Your responsibilities and tasks as SAP Finance Specialist:
• Elicit and discover requirements
• Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
• Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
• Write functional specifications based on given requirements
• Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
• Support Business in SAP Financials related questions and incident handling
• Train and support key users
• Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
Your qualifications and personal skills as SAP Finance Specialist – FI-AA:
• To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Financial specialists you should have strong knowledge in the area of SAP Financials especially in FI-AA and surrounding modules:
• General ledger
• Accounts payables / accounts receivables
• Interfaces towards CO and SD
Preferably you have:
• University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
• At least 5 years’ experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (Finance esp. FI-AA, Controlling) is required
• Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
• Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
• Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn
• Fluent English and Swedish in writing and verbally
The location of this position is Stockholm, Sweden. Some travel to our other core locations will be required.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. We care for our employees’ competence and personal development. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Ready to apply?
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day. Last day to apply is Jan 24th via the link on this page. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Roland Loch, +49 172 6702563. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Elnoosh Farhoudfar, tel. +46 730 60 25 49 (besides w.51-2). Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb