SAP Finance Specialist
Do you have knowledge in SAP Financials and are looking for a new challenge?
We now need to strengthen our organization with one additional SAP Finance Specialist to work as an inhouse consultant with various projects and assignment within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland divided into four pillars in IT, Agile IT, Transformation Office, Core IT and Service Integration.
Your responsibilities and tasks as SAP Finance Specialist
• Elicit and discover requirements
• Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
• Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
• Write functional specifications based on given requirements
• Manage and implement changes together with other departments
• Coordinate and steer changes and smaller projects
• Support Business in SAP Financials related questions and incident handling
• Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
Your qualifications and personal skills as SAP Finance Specialist
To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Financials specialists you should have strong knowledge in the area of SAP Financials and surrounding module:
• General ledger
• Accounts payables / accounts receivables
• End-to-end knowledge about the payment process
• Interfaces towards CO and SD
Furthermore preferably you have / are:
• University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
• At least 5 years’ experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (Finance, Controlling) is required
• Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
• Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
• Fluent English in writing and verbally
Location: Solna, Stockholm. Some travel will be required.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. We care for our employees’ competence and personal development. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and cover letter in English via this page, no later than 18th of August, 2019.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Roland Loch, +49 406 0005 3335. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Peter Blixter, +46 72-237 32 02.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.