Procurement analyst for a large international company!
Do you have experience in purchasing and enjoy an analytical role where you get to work in a global company in social media? In this role you will be responsible for creating and analyzing complex reports related to purchasing, contracting, management and performance at suppliers. Take the opportunity to work in an international environment in a role with great responsibility! Read more and apply today, we work with ongoing selection for this position.
On site in Luleå, you will work for an international company. In your work, you will support the business by presenting the results of analyses and presenting them to all levels of management. In the role, you will contribute to long-term growth and profitability and work closely with colleagues in similar roles whom will offer you support. Your colleagues are on site in both Luleå as well as other parts of Europe. Here's your chance to work for an international company with the opportunity to make a difference in a fast growing organisation!
The position is a direct recruitment, which means that the process is managed by Academic Work, but you will be employed by our customer.
You will work with colleagues in both your and other teams such as QHSE, Finance and Commercial Teams, where you strive to share knowledge between each other. For example, you will:
- Identify suppliers.
- Review and analyze current purchases within your area of responsibility to ensure knowledge of contract status.
- Analyse the market to identify new and alternative suppliers.
- Ensure that suppliers are safe, durable and appropriately accredited.
- Develop contractual agreements.
- Conduct regular audits and performance reviews with suppliers.
- Identify and realise opportunities to optimize the number of suppliers.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procurement strategies and initiatives in the area.
Vi söker dig som
- Have education within purchasing, logistics, business administration or equivalent, or equivalent experience from working life.
- Have at least two years 'experience from similar work in a data center or similar industry, or several years' experience from a similar role.
- Have the knowledge to perform advanced financial analysis
- Masters very good English, as most of the communication will be in English.
As a person, you are:
- Taking responsibility
Start: By appointment.
Scope: Full time.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the service are handled by [Academic Work] (mailto: email@example.com).
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Dela detta jobb