People Readiness Leader
The mission of the Excellerate! program is to make supply chain a competitive advantage by transforming the way we manage the ‘Mining and Rock Excavation Technique’ supply chain end-to-end at the ‘Mining and Rock Excavations Services’ (MRS) and ‘Rock Drilling Tools’ (RDT) divisions. Excellerate! also aims to lead the way for Epiroc’s new best practice Organizational Change Methodology.
Overview of the role:
The People Readiness Leader leads the the Excellerate! People Readiness Team reporting to the VP Supply Chain Hans Kuehn. The role will be responsible for leading Excellerate! Program’s three main People Readiness workstreams: Change management (responsible), Training and Communication (accountable) with the support of a Training and Communications Lead. The successful candidate will have an active responsibility for change stream activities at the program level including maintaining the program change vision, conducting impact assessments and driving detailed change execution through the Implementation Manager network globally.
People Readiness Leader must also conduct regular Change CoE reporting to the Epiroc Strategic Program Management Office (SPMO), ensuring the Change, Communications and Training strategies are aligned with the methodology and guidelines defined by the Epiroc Change Centre of Excellence (ECCE) as governed by Epiroc Strategic Program Management Office (SPMO).
The experiences and capabilities the successful candidate has and will build up in the Excellerate! program will be critical for other major change and transformation programs in Epiroc, so this is a permanent role in the Group. On completion of the Excellerate! program, in approximately 2 years, the person in this role will be an ECCE expert and continue to apply these skills onto other programs.
Leading Excellerate! People Readiness and change stream, including:
- Managing the people readiness team (1 x FTE Communications and Training Lead)
- Coordinate with Change CoE throughout the program
- Maintain the change vision/mission and overall strategy
- Overseeing training and communication strategy and execution by Communications and Training Lead
- Driving the Change Management stream objectives and approach
- Conducting change management stream activities (program level impact assessment workshops, readiness assessments, change plan execution and measuring success)
- Settitng up and maintaining the program Implementation Manager network globally
- Coaching and driving Implementation Managers in local change impact assessments as well as development, execution and update of local change plans
Experience and skills required
The successful candidate has a degree in business administration, psychology, communication or equivalent as well as formal change management training or experience. They must have experience leading teams and project management within a large scale transformation program. Some supply chain knowledge would be beneficial but not required.
Specific skills required include:
- Results focused, and ability to provide situational leadership depending on the stakeholder and context (team, project leaders, implementation managers etc)
- Advanced communication and project management skills
- Ability to understand and navigate complex program structure and implementation environments
- Change management experience and training
- Facilitation skills (e.g leading workshops and conferences)
- Practical oriented mindset when conducting change activities
- Technical skills (Ppt, excel, etc)
This position is located in Sweden, Örebro. Occasional travel is required.
Application and contact
Write a short letter about yourself and describe why you are applying for this position. Last day to apply is 2019-08-15.
For questions about the position please contact Recruiting Manager Hans Kuehn +46 (0) 72 184 09 79 or HR Manager Nadim Penser +46 (0) 70 206 46 20.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com