Payment and contract specialist for Polestar
Here at Polestar, the product is at the center of everything we do and we are obsessed with refining everything, whether it be a chassis component, a carbon fiber solution or typography. We are currently looking for a communicative and driven person to help us develop our digital payment and contract services to give our customers a great experience. If you have prior experience within the area and would like to work for an innovative company with interesting products send in your application now!
About the role
In this role you will have the main responsibility for setting up and develop current payment and digital contract processes for a pleasant experience for Polestars customers. You will act a central role for these processes and provide necessary information to all related parts within the organization. Since the delivery model for Polestar is digital there is a big focus on the digital aspect in this role.
You are offered
A possibility to be a part of an international organization that works with innovative products to improve the environment.
A role where you will have close collaboration with colleagues in a high paced organization that emphasizes development.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide expertise & serve as central point of contact for all digital contract related topics
- Design processes to enable customer payments for various use cases
- Collect, evaluate & prioritize requirements from related areas (commerce, digital, purchasing, management, fleet, etc.)
- Oversee processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
We are looking for
You that have:
- Experience with digital contract solutions
- Experience with setting up financial flows and payment related functions
- Excellent in English, speaking and writing
- University degree within economics, business or law
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with contract management
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Polestar is defined by an ambition to be one of the foremost challengers in international performance cars and to develop the strengths of Volvo cars' basic construction. Working with performance cars means achieving perfection in every detail, never leaving room for failure. On the other hand, success is also about rapid and continuous development, never resting, continuing to look for the optimal solutions in all aspects. If you would like to know more about Polestar click the following link https://about.polestar.com/.
Dela detta jobb