Nordic HR Advisor
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL´s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. www.jllsweden.se
Are you an experienced HR professional? Do you have experience working in a global environment? We are currently looking for a driven HR Advisor to join us for a permanent position. You will support approximately 200 managers and employees in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.
This role is part of the Nordic HR Team, consisting of a HR lead and a HR Services Consultant.
As Nordic HR advisor at JLL, you are also part of the EMEA HR team, in which you will collaborate with specialists in talent acquisitions, talent development and HRIS administration.
Main Function of Job
• Establish key stakeholder relationships and work across boundaries to drive results.
• Provide the HR advice to all the key stakeholders for all employment-related topics, applying the expertise and relevant local labour legislation.
• Actively leverage the central HR platform (Talent Acquisition, Reward, Learning & Development, HR Operations) and available technology (Workday) in order to drive value and results as well as the compliance.
• Proactively anticipate opportunities or issues and develop innovative solutions to address the opportunities at root cause with the intention to arrive at sustainable solutions.
• Provide trends, feedback and other ancillary data that could support the projects and improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of our team and platform performance.
• Lead or participate in all the corporate projects and processes in HR area for own business line and geography.
• Maintain the HR page on the internal intranet. Provide and manage information and ensure it is posted promptly.
• Successfully completed studies (personnel management / business administration / social economy / business psychology or cf.) or a comparable qualification with a focus on human resources or law.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in operational and strategic personnel work, ideally in an agile, global corporate environment.
• Profound knowledge in operational personnel management as well as in Nordic labour law, collective agreements, compensation & benefits and performance management.
• Evidence of business acumen with proven results in influencing and advising managers and leaders at all levels whom are both virtual and local.
• Desire to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed, ever-changing environment
• Computer proficiency with advanced skills in Office 365. Experience from working with HR systems, preferably Workday.
• Fluent in Swedish, Finnish and English verbally and in writing, knowledge in other Nordic languages is meritorious.
What you can expect from us
We´re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We´ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you´ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can´t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
In this recruitment process JLL is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 30.11.2020. For more information please contact Cecilia Hasslev Billing, Cecilia.firstname.lastname@example.org 0733-41 41 98.
Dela detta jobb