GKN Aerospace is one of the world’s largest independent first tier suppliers to the global aviation industry. With over 100 year’s aerospace experience, we harness our considerable nowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies to supply high-value, integrated assemblies in both metallic and composite materials. GKN Aerospace Sweden AB, with 2000 employees, is located in Trollhättan Sweden.
GKN Aerospace Sweden AB is a part of GKN Aerospace Engine Systems (“AES”). AES have 4,000 people working in 12 manufacturing sites in Sweden, Norway, USA and Mexico.
Do you have experience from and/or have a great interest within the Logistic/Supply Chain area and
want to be part of our journey towards GKN Supply Chain Excellence? Are you looking for a new
challenge and a new step in your personal development? Maybe you are the star we are looking for
in order to strengthen our SC team further.
Value Stream “Final Machining” is part of Product Family Structures, and manufactures products to
both Pratt&Whitney, General Electric, AVIO and Rolls Royce. We have an exciting time ahead of us as
we during 2022 are adding new products to this Value Stream. We need to strengthen our Supply
Chain Team with a Master Scheduler/Shop Floor Scheduler, primarily focused on LPT products.
You will be part of a cross-functional team stationed in the C-shop and working closely to Team Lead
and Group Lead as well as Program, Procurement and ME. The main responsibility in this role is
planning in MPS/SIOP horizon in order to ensure that the Production Plan is aligned with Demand.
Analytical skills as well as managing both short and long term focus will be important to succeed in
- Planning in MPS and SIOP horizon, create and maintain schedules to deliver in line with
Demand from Programs.
- Create and maintain a feasible and balanced Master Production Schedule.
- Capacity Planning, Analysis and Optimization
- Analysis and Forecast of Inventory activities
- Operational performance, i.e. responsibility for monitoring KPIs such as delivery performance
- Actively participate in MPS- and SIOP-process
- Engage in and drive Continuous improvement for an efficient supply chain through Lean
- Prepare documentation and assumptions necessary for decisions
- Capacity reviews with Team Leads.
- Manage flow control parameters and be responsible for keeping production system master
- Communication with Area Management & Programs about risks and countermeasures
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- University degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong drive to continuously improve through Lean
- Knowledge and experience from Supply Chain
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge within IT, e.g. Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Proven Business acumen
- Target and result oriented
- Analytical skills
- Good ability to create teams and develop/sustain networks
Great value is put in personal suitability.
Our partner is the recruitment company Premier. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call recruitment consultant / consulting manager Anders Kristiansen on tel. 0707-858647. You can send in your application via Premier's website, www.premier.se. In this process, we will work with ongoing selection, so feel free to send your application today.
Due to the new data protection regulation GDPR, we ask you to exclude the last four digits of your social security number as well as any reference contacts in your application / CV.
Welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb