(Junior) SAP Treasury Specialist (f/m/d)
Do you have knowledge in SAP Financials and are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking to strengthen our organization with a
(Junior) SAP Treasury Specialist (f/m/d) to work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in the Nordics (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
Your Job as (Junior) SAP Treasury Specialist (f/m/d)
- Elicit and discover requirements
- Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
- Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
- Write functional specifications based on given requirements
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
- Support Business in SAP Financials related questions and incident handling
- Train and support key users
- Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
Your Profile as (Junior) SAP Treasury Specialist (f/m/d)
To fit perfectly into our team of SAP Treasury specialists you should have knowledge in the area of SAP Treasury:
- Treasury & Risk Management
- In-house cash Management
- Bank communication & international payments & banking formats
- Ability to read ABAP programs and perform debugging
Furthermore, preferably you have:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
- At least 2 years’ experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (Treasury, Finance)
- Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong teamwork ability and a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn
- Fluent English in writing and verbally
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The location of this position is flexible in one of our core locations in Amsterdam, Stockholm or Berlin. Some travel to our other core locations will be required.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. We care for our employees’ competence and personal development. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Roland Loch, +49 172 6702563. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Carina Böhle, +49 40 79022 1623.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our please visit our generic FAQ page. in advance.
We look forward to your application!
Trade union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb