Junior pricing controller to Atlas Copco
At Atlas Copco, you are promised an international work-environment with a lot of potential to grow and develop your skills. Therefore, we are looking for a Junior pricing controller with high potential and an eagerness to perform. You will be a part of the Divisional Finance and Marketing teams at Motor Vehicle Industry and General Industry Divisions. If you are graduating this spring and want to succeed in this role, or have some previous experience - don't hesitate to send in your application!
Academic Work is looking for a Pricing Controller on behalf of Atlas Copco. You will be a part of a team of five people at the office in Sickla, Nacka. Here, you will become the global pricing expert within the Divisions, and this means that you will cooperate and support with several functions within the company. This role will provide you with a global presence and you will be in contact with Marketing, Logistics and Customer Centers around the world. You will also work closely with you Pricing Controller-colleagues and are expected to add value, for example by analyzing pricing variations in markets and highlighting them.
This will initially be a 6 month placement with the possibility of it extending.
You are offered
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
- Update pricing master data in relevant systems
- Monitor, maintain and analyse Spare part pricing
- Participate in projects for new products
- Create monthly reports and analysis
- Support Customer Centers and Key Account Managers around the world with pricing issues
Your responsibilities may extend beyond these duties above.
Vi söker dig som
- Have a masters or bachelors degree in economics or engineering
- Have some work-experience from customer related positions or economics /analytical positions from a part-time job, a trainee or similar.
- Is fluent in English, both written and in speech
- Have very good knowledge in Excel
- Interested in other IT systems. It is considered a valuable qualification if you have good IT-skills, because many pricing issues are often related to database analysis.
As a person you are
- Analytical; which is important for this role
- Curios, positive and serviceminded; as you will be communicating with a lot of different people
- Self-sufficient; You will of course be provided with an introduction but it is important to be able to lead your own work in the right direction.
Work extent: Full time, 6 months
Location: Sickla, Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from xx that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about Atlas Copco at their website.
Dela detta jobb