Interim Change Management Leader
We´re currently looking for a consultant to strengthen our customer with an experienced Interim Change Management Leader.
You will play a key role in ensuring that the change initiatives meet the strategic objectives, while focusing on the people side of change.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The primary responsibility of the Change Management Leader will be to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption of the change by the people, and lead to a positive experience for all stakeholders involved.
Activities will span from establishing the components of a holistic change management strategy to hands-on implementation of programs and initiatives.
Examples of responsibilities:
• Develop and own overall engagement and change management plan, in close collaboration with communications and Business Area (BA) stakeholders
• Evaluate organizational health e.g. perform capability gap analyses, identify competence development needs and develop bridging programs
• Assess change readiness of identified key stakeholders and develop mitigation plan
• Build communication and education approach towards change awareness, capability development and frictionless transition
• Establish measures and run analytics to assess the effectiveness of the overall change strategy
• Develop leadership material to support people through the change
• Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
• Support and coach HRBPs so all levels of managers and supervisors can effectively navigate a transition
• Support teams in integrating change management activities into their implementation plans
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
• Liaise with other departments to deliver training, organize workshops
WHAT IS YOUR PROFILE?
• A university degree in a business or related field
• Proven change management track record
• HR experience, preferably in an international, matrixed organization
• Excellent active listening and communication skills, written & verbal – proven ability to interact in an empathic and effective way with various levels of employees and organizational stakeholders
• Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
• A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Is hands-on while keeping the long term perspective in focus
Fluent in English is a requirement!
About the assignment:
If you are the one we are looking for, do not wait with your application. The recruitment is urgent. We will handle the applications on an ongoing basis.
Start date: as soon as possible.
End date: 2021-05-31, with a possible extension.
Dela detta jobb