Head of Finance
E.ON electric utility company, and the business area Corporate Energy Solutions, are looking for a senior finance manager who wants to join our energy business transformation in the Nordics.
The overall responsibility as Head of Finance Corporate Energy Solutions is to:
- drive the financial performance of the business area
- ensuring proper structures and high-quality analyses that support the business in order to improve and develop.
Together with a team of 6 dedicated employees you will work closely with business owners to drive performance, improvements and results. You will lead the team and provide them with the best possible environment to work together. Your presence and every day support is crucial and very much welcomed. You will also act as a strategic business partner to the Director for Corporate Energy Solutions.
You will report to Sven who is CFO for Customer Solutions. Sven is a positive and proficient leader dedicated to build a trustful and sustainable culture, in which teams thrives in order to reach their goals. As Head of Finance you will have a strong mandate to realize your plans and deliver on your promises, but we trust that you seek support when needed. We are a team and we help each other.
Personal qualities and background
You´re probably in a similar role today and see this opportunity as a step in the right direction in your career. When we read your CV we want to see a background as a Business Controller Manager or Finance Director, experience and proven impact on a management level and a proven record as an engaged leader.
A suitable candidate needs:
- Profound knowledge and experience in financial performance management
- High capability in performance analysis as well as commercial business support
- Proven track record in managing finance processes with high quality and efficiency
- Acute business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver major business change initiatives.
- Confidence and high-energy - with ability to effectively work in teams.
- Willingness to be 'hands-on' and a self-starter.
The role also includes tasks such as,
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the business regarding operational goals
- budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and present regular performance reports
- providing insights and recommendations on improvement potentials
- Provide finance expertise and support commercial decision-making, i.e. evaluation of business cases/projects
- Prepare and anchor the mid-term plan based on the strategic targets for the business area
- Drive the development of efficient structures and systems to provide required operational and financial information
- Ensure adequate procedures and processes as well as implementation of relevant policies
- Take a lead in special projects, e.g. commercial and financial due diligences, strategic business reviews etc
At E.ON, we are actively working for increased diversity and gender equality, because we know that it produces good results. That's why you're interesting to us.
How to apply
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 703-755075 or Per Cato at email@example.com +46 703-009729.The application process is ongoing, and incoming applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se
We have made a decision – let’s create a better tomorrow. For our customers, for us and for our planet. We promise Sweden 100 % renewable and recyclable energy by 2025. We make it easy to live sustainably. That’s no small ambition. To make it happen, we need ground-breaking people brave enough to make a difference. For us at E.ON Customer Solutions, energy is a part of almost everything, such as warm bathroom floors, freshly brewed coffee, happy tenants, competitive industrial processes and so much more. E.ON Customer Solutions is the company breaking new ground, dedicated to creating a better tomorrow. We are at forefront and together with our customers we create smart and sustainable energy solutions.
Dela detta jobb