Group Financial Controller to Heimstaden Malmö
Heimstaden is one of the leading residential real estate companies in Europe. The Group owns, develops and manage real estate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Czech Republic. Heimstaden has about 100 000 apartments and a property value of approximately 14 000 MEUR. Heimstaden’s preference share is listed on Nasdaq First North and has listed bonds at several exchanges. The head office is located in Malmö. Read more at www.heimstaden.com.
You will be part of the fastest growing real estate company in the Europe and we have no intension of slowing down.
We can offer you challenging tasks, fun and experienced colleagues, an international- and dynamic workplace in our beautiful head office in Malmö.
We are a value driven organization, meaning we take good CARE of our customers, colleagues and the society we are part of. We DARE try new ways and challenge ourselves daily. We are honest and authentic, SHARE what we do and how we do it and help spread knowledge.
We offer you the opportunity to work close to where the decisions are made. You will report to Head of Group Reporting & IR and work closely with the Group Accounting Manager and Group Reporting Manager.
We see this as your first position with us and hope that you will build your future career with us. This is a new role and we invite you to develop this position together with us.
- Quality assurance and analysis of reported financial data from subsidiaries
- Maintain and develop parts of the consolidation software Cognos Controller
- Maintain and develop parts of the analysis software Planning Analytics
- Take part of implementing the reporting software Certent
- Take part in preparation and distribution of consolidated reports for internal and external use
- Take part in the production of the Annual and Quarterly stock market reports
- Be a proactive partner to the subsidiaries in regards to planning, deadlines and process of internal group reporting
- Maintain and develop parts of the internal group reporting package
- Support Group Accounting team
- Participate in Group Finance projects
Who are we looking for?
To thrive in this role, we believe you have at least 3 years of experience of working in an auditing/accounting firm or from group accounting. Maybe you work in a similar organization within accounting today and want to take your next step in a Group with European operations? Having experience from or with international companies is a benefit, strong interest in accounting, IT and reporting is a must and having some understanding of IFRS is positive.
You have a University degree in Economics/ Business Administration. Strong communication skills are desirable, and you are fluent in oral and written English as well as Swedish.
As a person you are analytical with a strong eye for details – and with the courage and integrity to DARE to question and improve our ways of working. You have the ability to build good relations, you think WE before ME and are a team player who CARE about your colleagues. You have high ambitions to do your best, are willing to learn from others and to coach – SHARE.
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Johanna Andersson at Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 706-555730 or Kristina Bennet at email@example.com or +46 703-755075. We apply a continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se
Dela detta jobb