Group Financial Controller, GN Group
Do you want to make your financial knowledge count? Imagine a possibility where you will be responsible for financial excellence by supporting and further developing the finance function in a global organization.
As a group financial controller at GN, you can look forward to plenty of challenges, a large network and many career building opportunities as you carry out controlling assignments by challenging and improving the way we operate as key contributor in a variety of finance/reporting projects.
Welcome to a group function
You will join our Group Financial Reporting & Controlling department, in charge of the group consolidation, controlling and external financial reporting for the GN Group. We interact with a wide range of stakeholders and colleagues across our global footprint. This means that you will get to know every aspect of the organization and play your role in the GN endeavor of “Making Life Sound Better”.
Together, we continuously work on optimizing financial reporting processes and systems to ensure that our internal and external reporting are as efficient as possible. This way, we ensure that we can deliver high quality reporting and support to GN Store Nord – our parent company – as well as the finance functions in both GN Hearing and GN Audio.
”This position is unique as you will explore the global footprint of GN Group and both perform operational tasks as well as have the opportunity to participate in exciting process optimization projects within Group Finance,” Michael Bornhøft, Group Financial Reporting & Controlling.
Take charge of controlling assignments
Being responsible for several subsidiaries, you carry out the monthly controlling for these entities just as you will conduct controller visits. In other words, your time is spent analyzing financial information and providing professional advice and recommendations in many financial reporting and accounting aspects, as you will:
- Be responsible for all financial controlling of your assigned companies
- Be the go-to expert for your assigned companies when questions arise about group reporting accounting policies or other challenges
- Deliver key inputs and analysis for internal/external reporting and decision-making purposes and make recommendations to senior management based on your analysis
- Take joint responsibility for continuously automating and optimizing our global processes, e.g. procedures related to financial controlling and monthly reporting
- Participate in the group closing process and understand the flow from entity reporting to consolidated reporting
- Be responsible for cross-Group controlling and analysis of specific accounting areas
- Lead/participate in cross-functional projects or initiatives to ensure financial excellence
- You will get the possibility to participate in and be involved with projects such as internal controls, ESG etc.
Join an ambitious team of finance professionals
Joining 10 dedicated colleagues in an open office space, you can look forward to becoming part of a great department where knowledge-sharing and financial expertise are crucial for our success. Continuous professional development is an important cornerstone in our finance strategy as we strive to challenge and transform the finance processes in close collaboration with business finance and management.
Experience with financial controlling and reporting
You are the first to take initiative and thrive in a position where your judgements are trusted. You take an organized approach to your tasks, and you are thorough, yet you can decipher where it is best to put your efforts. Moreover, you have an eye for quality, and you:
- hold a master’s degree in finance, preferably within business administration & auditing, finance, accounting or similar
- have 2-4 years of experience, preferably from an international auditing firm and/or from a large international company
- have a flair for IT systems and applications, and experience with some of the following systems Microsoft Dynamics, OneStream, Oracle or SAP BPC is an advantage
- speak and write fluent English
- are willing to travel a few times annually to visit our foreign subsidiaries
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to handle information you receive critically.
- have IFRS knowledge though you do not need to be a specialist
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 5 September 2022. Please observe the long application period to allow for applications throughout the summer vacation period.
Applications will be processed as summer vacation allows or latest start September, which is why we encourage you to send your application now.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact incoming Senior Director, Christian Bagi Nordsten on mobile +45 2967 9124 or VP Finance, Svetlana Pereverzeva on mobile +45 2779 1842.
Good luck with your application. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
How was your experience with the job ad, and what can we do to improve?
We care deeply about the people who consider applying for a job at our company. We kindly ask you to share your honest feedback by answering 4 anonymous questions in the link below:
Note: the link will work on all devices – computer, mobile or tablet!
Dela detta jobb