Group Accountant with special interest in systems
Brightby is looking for a driven Group Accountant with special interest in systems to DeLaval. The office is located in nice premises in Tumba with both bus, commuter train connections and free parking.
In this role you will work actively with improvements and streamlining the accounting work. As Group Accountant you will work in a group of 3 persons and report to the Group Accounting Director. The group work with the legal reporting process and consolidation as well as accounting and system related questions. You will also be responsible for training and supporting our reporters in the systems that we use.
Task as Group Accountant with special interest in systems:
- Group- and Company Accounting
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings, with consolidation for about 60 subsidiaries
- Responsibility for the back-end work for our Nakisa system for leasing contracts
- Responsibility to support our reporters in the reporting and help them with questions and training
- Quality review of the financial information reported by the subsidiaries
- Participate in various projects to ensure that the Group’s accounting principles are in accordance with IFRS
- Participate in change projects around the chart of accounts, the reporting processes and working procedures
Qualifications and work experience
We are looking for you who have a University Degree in accounting and who has work experience from accounting and system work. You are interested in accounting, systems and support and have a great interest to learn new things and develop. Practical experience from IFRS is a plus. You speak and write fluent English and are a very skilled Excel user. Experience from SAP is also valuable in the role.
To succeed and fit into the group you are curious, have energy and drive and a developed social ability to be clear and humble in your communication. You have an analytical ability, a proactive and positive attitude and your way of working are characterized by high quality.
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information please visit www.delaval.com DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
DeLaval offer: A possibility to work in a team that ranks cooperation and team spirit high within a global organisation.
Interviews and selection will take place continuously so please send in your application as soon as you can since the role is to be appointed as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the service, you are most welcome to contact Lisbeth Ahnström, Recruitment Consultant, tel. 072-010 35 09 alt. email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please keep this in mind before submitting your application:
- Your application should not contain personal data about civil status, family situation / children, ethnic background, political opinions, religious beliefs, membership in trade union, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your CV.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add CV and possibly a personal letter in the same file.
- Your application is sent when you select the file and click on open.
Brightby is a staffing and recruitment company specializing in finance and is part of the Meritmind Group.