Global Compensation and Benefits Manager to Rusta
We are looking for a hands-on and engaged Compensation and Benefits Manager who prefers working both on a strategic and operational level in our day-to-day business. This is a great job for someone looking to drive the people agenda together with you HR colleagues around the world whilst interacting with business stakeholders.
• Develop a Group Remuneration Standard to clarify and align our remuneration portfolio including philosophies, policies & processes aligned to attract the right candidates and retain our coworkers.
• Develop and co-lead the yearly cycle process of the Annual salary review and Gender equal pay analysis.
• Collaborate and negotiate with our unions on different topics and yearly processes.
• Drive the digital development journey of our group remuneration processes
• Project lead (when applicable) efforts in areas such as benefits, incentive programs, pension schemes, and vendor management
• Coordinate and prepare material for Remuneration Committee as well as the Annual
Report and Sustainability Report.
• Liaising with internal and external partners
• Keeping up with market trends and best practices in the area is important, and you share your knowledge and insights with stakeholders at all levels
Experience and qualifications
• Your own C&B toolbox gained from minimum of 3 years of Compensation and Benefits related experience and/or 5 years of HR experience
• Working experience from an international environment
• Preferably a master´s degree within HR and/or Economics
• Comfortable in working with numbers and conceptualization.
• As our corporate language is English, you are fluent in both Swedish and English in speech and writing
• You are used to handle delicate topics with discretion and high integrity
• A solid HR knowledge and financial interest is key
• Experience from rolling out global initiatives in a country
- Adaptability - Adjusting to maintain effectiveness when priorities change, when new tasks are encountered, and when dealing with individuals who have different views and approaches. Performing effectively in different environments, cultures, and locations and when working with different technologies and levels of individuals.
- Continuous improvement - Take action to improve existing conditions and processes; using appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implement solutions and measure impact.
- Decision making - Identifying and understanding issues and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; utilizing effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Formal presentation - Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Planning and organizing - Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality orientation - Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job;accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period.
Welcome to join us!
We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Consultant at Jurek HR, Ylva Ottosson at email@example.com or Researcher Sandra Waldnert at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
We make it easy for our customers to renew and refill at home. Always at surprisingly low prices! We offer a broad product range that is centered around what we believe is the world´s most important place: home, and with that we mean all places that give the feeling of coming home.
Our business model is based on simple operations, centralized purchasing without intermediaries and efficient distribution. Combined with our volume-based range and a clear customer offering, this enables us to keep prices low – something that has been our driving force ever since it all began back in 1986.
Rusta is a Swedish, privately owned company, founded by two entrepreneurs. This has shaped our mindset and culture. We navigate through our four guiding principles – Simplicity, Courage, Commitment and Togetherness. We firmly believe that through hard work, common sense and daring to try new things and sometimes fail, we are shaping the success of tomorrow!
Today, Rusta has close to 200 stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Germany, 3 sourcing offices in Asia and more than 4 000 coworkers. Our unique business model, our culture and our coworkers, are the three things that has taken us here and will be key to our quest to be the leading and most trusted low-price leader in Europe
Dela detta jobb