Functional Expert Controlling OU Operations
Do you want to shape the future? Decarbonization of the Industry is more than ever relevant and the transition of the energy sector is picking up speed, hence we are looking for people who like to contribute to this journey. We are looking for a
Functional Expert Controlling for OU Operations for our office in either Hamburg or Stockholm.
As a Functional Expert you are reporting to the Vice President of BA Markets Controlling & Strategic Development. You will become a member of the BA Markets Controlling Management Team as well as of the respective OU Management Team. The staff function Controlling is responsible for the controlling of commercial processes and support management with financial analysis in order to develop the strategy. We are always actively developing our processes and the way we work, e.g. introducing rolling forecast, front loaded target setting and digitalization. As member of the management team, you develop und support all controlling processes. The Controlling unit is working closely with Strategy & Business Development as we believe it is critical that our strategy meets business planning to ensure that all targets for our business is fully aligned with our strategy.
Your Job as Functional Expert Controlling
- Act as an active and value driving partner to the Head of OU Operations
- Functional responsibility for the OU controlling and lead of the OU controlling team
- Ensure a transparent and predictable financial situation of the OU; prepare and execute planning, forecasting and management reporting processes; ensure tight follow-up on all financial metrics and activities
- Ensure efficient and effective Controlling processes and tools
- Support the translation of strategic plans into steering requirements and performance targets
- Bring finance acumen to the business decision process and lead financial improvements initiatives
- Coordinate cost charging within BA Markets and for our services to other Vattenfall units
Your Profile as Functional Expert Controlling
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or other related area
- Professional experience as senior controller, at least 5 years
- Extensive experience as an expert or leader in an international organization
- Ability to understand business strategies
- Track record in effective cost control, insight in “Operational Excellence” or similar optimization tools is a merit
- Experience in business analytics and visualization tools like Power BI
- IT expertise including SAP, IBM-Cognos/MARS, MS Office, Power BI
- Strong command of English and German skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
The role has stakeholders towards all other units in BA Markets as well as other Business Areas within Vattenfall, high degree of collaboration and communication is key in this role.
We are looking for a great person with an autonomous drive that loves the benefit and belonging to a great team and that would like to contribute to fossil free living.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competi-tive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Location: Hamburg or Stockholm
Contract: Unlimited position For more information regarding the recruiting process you are welcome to contact Carina Böhle via phone at +49 (0)40 79022 1623.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb