Financial Controller to Total Specific Solutions
Total Specific Solutions is going through an accelerated growth process and are therefore looking to recruit a Financial Controller to their office in Stockholm. This is a very exciting position where you will have financial control responsibilities over your own Swedish units and you will be coached by TSS finance seniors employees to further develop in your role and grow your skills in various finance topics.
The main task of this role is to establish a world class finance function in the Nordics. The role is located in Stockholm city and reports to one of the Finance & Control Managers in TSS.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting to the European headquarter
- Drive rolling forecast for your business units
- Reporting development and standardization of the Nordic finance function
- Being an active part of the management team of your business units
- Ad hoc business analyses for management decisions and compliancy reasons
- Participation in various project across different TSS business units
- Possibility to participate in projects related to acquisitions
- Staff responsibility for two people
- University degree in Business and Economics
- 4-7 years of work experience within finance (e.g. Finance & Investing/Controlling/Auditing/Accountancy)
- Solution focused, flexible and hands-on working style
- Excellent Excel competences
- Fluency in Swedish and English
You are a professional with endless ambition and you have the drive to become expert in the financial domain. You gain energy from new learning experiences, and you have an analytical working style. You think it’s great to travel abroad once in a while if that’s where you have the possibility of developing your newly acquired competences. You give all you got and embrace working together with others. You set the bar high and reach your objectives - This way of working and the ambitious environment make your day!
Total Specific Solutions offers you:
- Challenging, inspiring and international working environment
- A tailor-made role, in which you will get to know all the facets of TSS Finance, and you will develop yourself at a breath-taking pace
- An environment of young colleagues with plenty of financial knowledge and an informal hands-on culture
- Efficiently working environment - TSS is an agile and fast-growing company
- Future Management Development Program - we want to offer you plenty of career growth opportunities
Sounds like the next step in your career? Please submit your application letter and CV at www.financerecruitment.se. For more information about the position and recruitment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Total Specific Solutions:
Total Specific Solutions (TSS), based in Utrecht, The Netherlands, is an autonomously run operating group of Constellation Software Inc. and is active around Europe. TSS has a strategic vision according to which specific markets require specific software, the so-called Vertical Market Software (VMS). This vision results in software that helps clients realize their ambitions faster, more efficiently and more effectively. Because clients see the value of this vertical market software, TSS has grown in the recent years into a successful company with strong market position in a multitude of customer vertical. TSS is a Netherlands-based organization, but going through an accelerated growth process, also driven by approximately 30 acquisitions in the last 3 years, which has expanded our footprint to cover also Sweden, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Romania. We constantly look for opportunities to expand our local portfolios and further expand also our geographical footprint. Currently, TSS has six companies in the Nordic countries, three in Sweden, two in Finland and one in Denmark. Our Swedish companies, currently, include Infoflex, FDT and Ping Pong with customers in the retail, automotive, education, public sector, manufacturing verticals. Find more here: https://www.totalspecificsolutions.com/.
Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) is one of the world’s most active and best-performing investors in the software space, having delivered 20-25% CAGR of both revenue and cash flow growth over the past 25 years. Majority of our growth comes from acquiring vertical market software companies around the world. CSI is a public company based in Toronto, Canada, with more than USD 3 billion in revenues and a current market value of approximately CAD 26 billion (TSX: CSU.TO). CSI acquires, manages, and builds vertical market software businesses located throughout the world – including Europe, North America, and Australia. CSI has completed over 400 acquisitions of small, medium and large private and public software companies since inception (30-50 acquisitions per year globally).
Total Specific Solutions
Dela detta jobb