Financial Controller to Etraveli Group in Uppsala
We are now looking for a Financial Controller to Etraveli Group in Uppsala. Would you like the opportunity to work for a globally leading online travel agency? Do you have in-depth knowledge of financial accounting and reporting? Then this might be an exciting opportunity for you.
Etraveli Group is a global platform for flights, an air technology company with a presence across all continents. We want our customers to experience the world while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. We are the preferred partner of some of the world´s most prominent technology companies such as Booking.com & Google Flights. In this context, to deliver the company´s overall mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Booking Holdings recently entered into an agreement to acquire our company. As a Financial Controller you will play an important role, developing the accounting process in a exciting part of Etraveli Group business.
- Take full responsibility for preparation of the financial statements in an efficient manner, delivered with accuracy and on time to local management and authorities,
- Manage and develop financial accounting and reporting at legal entity level in line with statutory local IFRS requirements.
- Responsible for periodically reporting financial and operational data, both internal and external.
- Support in financial and operational target setting and strategy support.
- Collaborate with internal and external audit.
- Support Business Controllers with continuous cost efficiency optimization and analysis.
We are looking for an analytical and risk-conscious person that thrives in a challenging and fast paced environment. The role requires the ability to understand and apply accounting principles, as well as being proactive and professional. As a person, you are always looking for challenges to improve. It is critical that you have the ability to prioritize and handle a dynamic work environment.
- University degree, MBA or equivalent in Business Administration or similar experience.
- 2-4 years of professional experience as a financial controller or similar experience.
- Very good knowledge of accounting, financial controlling, and reporting.
- Experience in IFRS and K3 is required.
- Experience in US GAAP and SOX is meritorious.
- Fluent in Swedish as well as English, both oral and written.
- Experience from a big four audit firm not necessary but meritorious.
- Desirable experience in ERP system D365 and Axapta and consolidation tools Cognos and One Stream.
As we are facing acquisition by Booking Holdings (parent company of Booking.com), we have a very exciting expansion ahead of us. From being one of the market leaders in our industry, we will in near future be owned by one of the 200 largest companies in the world, also the world´s largest travel company. We are fine-tuning our Finance organization to make us fully equipped for the required transition, going from being a private company to being noted.
You will be part of an agile, committed and high-performing team that works closely together. The scope of the service is full-time and the working hours are covered during the day, Monday to Friday. You will have the ability to work partially remote (hybrid). As the selection process and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, you are warmly welcome to submit your application as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. For questions regarding the position, please contact responsible recruiter Markus Balldin at email@example.com
About Etraveli Group
Etraveli Group is a global platform for flights, an air technology company with a presence across all continents. We want our customers to experience the world while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. We are the preferred partner of some of the world´s most prominent travel technology companies such as Booking.com & Google Flights. In this context, to deliver on the company´s overall mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, Booking Holdings recently entered into an agreement to acquire our company. Completion of the acquisition is subject to certain closing conditions, including regulatory approval. Exciting times ahead, so join our diverse team of 1000+ talented professionals and explore unlimited work opportunities!
Our headquarters are located in Uppsala (Sweden), with additional offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Athens, Toronto and India (Pune and Mumbai). Since we started in 2000, we´ve expanded to 6 continents, 75 countries, 35 languages and operate multiple global brands.
We know that the travel business is not just a business, it is an opening to the whole world. And technology is not just a job, it is an opening to the future. We are looking for people that are as open as traveling and technology combined & we are here to guide, challenge and give you an exciting part in our mission to make our world, wide open.
Dela detta jobb