Financial Controller to ESS
Are you looking for a new opportunity in an international environment? This is a unique chance to work in an organization that is leading in its field. European Spallation Source is a multi-disciplinary research centre based on the world’s most powerful neutron source. Now they are looking for senior Financial Controller with at least five years’ experience to join their Finance & Business Control division.
About the role
The Finance & Business Control division currently consists of 12 staff and is responsible for the following major areas:
- Finance – which includes accounting, receivables, payments and delivering the annual report.
- Planning & Control – which includes project management processes and skills, as well as supporting the different ESS projects and units with all between short-term analyses, budgets, and long-term planning.
- Cash Management – which includes liquidity planning, indexation and currency exposure.
- Insurance – which includes management of insurances
In addition to the above the Finance & Business control division also support the Director General in the management of the total cost, schedule and risk for the construction and operations of the ESS facility and is responsible for external projects and financial reporting.
- Drive planning, forecasting and follow-up of financing and cash-flow of ESS
- Establish, maintain and monitor relevant KPI´s and indicators for ESS financial planning
- Suggest and implement improvements measures primarily in the field of budgets and financing
In addition to the above you will also work, together with the business controllers and finance team with various tasks and projects including but not limited to international VAT, Asset management and financial treatment on In-Kind contributions.
We are looking for
- Relevant degree (Bachelor or Master) in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 5 years´ experience as Financial Controller
- Passion for numbers, reporting, analyzing and presenting results
- Experience of working in an international environment is essential
- Excellent oral and written English skills are prerequisite; knowledge of other European language would be a clear advantage
- Previous experience of developing and implementing routines and processes for cost control, budgeting and forecasting is advantageous
As a person you are:
- Start: September
- Work extent: Fulltime, until 2020-12-31. Whit great potential to extend the contract
- Location: Lund
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb