Financial Analyst to Whirlpool
You love numbers and analysis. Forecasting and reporting are some of your favorite tasks. You know this, because you learnt this at your last position as a Controller. As a person, your are characterized by your analytical and communicative skills. That's why you are convinced that this role as a Financial Analyst to Whirlpool is the right position for you. Send in your application today, do not forget to attach your Cover Letter!
Whirlpool is an American multinational manufacturer of home appliances. We are now looking for a Financial Analyst for a position at the office here in Stockholm. For this position, you are expected to start immediately with an introduction at the office and at home, and work as a consultant for 12 months.
The team consists of five other colleagues in Stockholm that you will work closest with. You will also work remotely with colleagues in Poland and the UK.
You are offered
An exciting position in a multinational company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about [our offer](link to consultant web page).
Your role will be split into two legs; one is financial analysis and the other is commercial controlling. The time will be split almost equally, it will however vary depending on if you are doing monthly closing of the books.
Some of your main tasks will be:
- Reporting, analysis & forecasting
- Coordinate and collaborate on volume forecasts with sales team, OTD and local marketing.
- Works on pricing & promotional analysis in collaboration with the local market team
- Support month end closing duties associated with TPI, Sales, revenue recognition, etc
- Works closely with Service shared center in Poland to drive appropriate reflection of annual agreements
- Performs ad hoc TPI analysis as required and drives the sales team toward building appropriate contracts each year
Vi söker dig som
- Have a degree in economics, industrial engineering or similar higher education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Financial Analysis or Controlling
- Fluent in English, both written and in speech
- Experience in working in SAP
It is considered an additional qualification if you are fluent in Swedish.
As a person you are:
- Analytical; a central part of this role and also a natural part of who you are as a person.
- Meticulous; you don't only double check but also have system for not letting errors through when working on numbers.
- Communicative; this role is heavily focused on analysis and reporting but working together with other people is a central part as well. You don't see this as a necessary evil, you thrive in collaborations with other people!
Work extent: 12 months initially, 40 hour work-week
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Whirlpool that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. .
Information om företaget
Read more about a career at Whirlpool here .
Dela detta jobb