You will be the overall responsible for Finance operations for NIC Nordic including development of processes and efficiency in way of working and act as the Local Business Partner against the Shared Service Center (SSC) team in Portugal - ALEBS
• Overall responsible for the cooperation SSC together with business partner in NIC
• Develop performance and monitoring systems that support the company´s operational directions and improvements of processes
• Responsible for a budget for the development and investments in ERP and processes. Amount defined in budget process
• Support the local implementation of new ERP system
• Secure that the team is up to date with the regulations. (IFRS)
• Involved in the internal control yearly follow up
• Target/RF processes together with CFO and Controller
• Involved in hedging process together with Controller and SSC Team-ALEBS
• Responsible for the processes and documentation within the department
• Stock follow up together with Logistic Manager
• Follow up and analyses NIC´s financial results
• Nordic consolidation to SEK monthly
• Prepare and report to the group monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial information in cooperation with the SSC team in Portugal-ALEBS
• Support the CFO in local regulations and other tasks.
• Contact with authorizations and auditors
• Responsible for income task calculation for the legal entity as well as for the branches and tax returns
• Responsible for annual reports and statutory reporting in all Nordic countries
Who you are:
You have an advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
Preferably several years of experience in a finance role. You are process driven and have mathematical- and strong leadership skills and experience.
We see that it is an advantage if you have experience with MS Navision.
You are fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing and have ability to work independently, taking ownership and accountability for work and strong interpersonal skills to enable good relationships to be built.
You are also a driven person by nature and enjoying working in a European organization.
Deep understanding of business principles and practices, and attention to details.
We believe that to thrive at Nordic Infucare you must enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting and have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision. You should also be proactive and don´t fear to work hands-on and operational.
We also believe that you can handle short deadlines.
Nordic Infucare has a culture that supports working methods and encourage self-drive and willingness to make a difference even if something is outside our formal remit.
How to apply?
In this recruitment process, Nordic Infucare is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received, so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se Please note that we do not accept applications via e-mail and your application should be in English. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Catharina Airiman by phone 076 002 69 09 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company – Nordic Infucare
Nordic Infucare started its journey as an entrepreneurial company with the ambition to be a different and more patient centric company at the benefit for both patients and the healthcare system. Mats Bergryd founded the business with the objective to offer specialized and often complex treatments in a home environment, serving patients with chronic disease. He chose that niche as he, after 20 years in the industry, had identified a gap between what was possible to achieve with the right combination of smart technology and pharmaceuticals, and what was often the actual result. Mats concluded that there was an opportunity to increase the quality of life for patients with chronic disease by closing the gap, and that it would be good business for the one who succeeded.
Since the start in 2002 we have grown into a company with more than 100 employees. Today we are a part of the Air Liquide group, but the patient´s quality of life still guides all our actions.
"If you ask me why I get up in the morning it is to make the greatest possible contribution to the quality of life and the freedom of people who suffer from serious illnesses", says Magnus Tottie who works as Business Unit Manager Special Care.
Creative problem solvers
Something we all have in common at Nordic Infucare is that we like solving problems and that we are motivated by making a difference for the patients. There is no doubt in our minds that we harness the most of our employees´ creativity and top performances when we don´t lock them into processes but set them free to find their own solutions.
"It is a power in our culture that is often underestimated. You can feel it when you enter the office and it permeates all meetings. We have a strong will to find the best solutions and we are quick to put our ideas in motion", says Per Kulenius who works as Country Manager Sweden
Dela detta jobb