Finance Business Partner-Vattenfall
Want to support our business in achieving a fossil free living within one generation?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to further develop the new way of working as a trusted Finance Business Partner for the Staff Function managers.
In your role as Finance Business Partner (FBP) for Vattenfall Staff Functions you are the representative for the functional finance perspective towards key senior stakeholders in the SF management teams. Your role is to provide recommendations and explain implications of different finance and business decisions.
You will focus on strategic and tactical support and are the trusted go-to person for financial judgmental matters and support management teams in ad-hoc situations. In your role as FBP, you are an integral part of the strategical and operational planning as well as forecasting cycle.
You are responsible for transporting business needs towards the finance organization and your SF-Controlling colleagues, to share and involve. Enablement of digital reporting solutions for the Staff Functions will be one of your key activities. Through facilitating the change towards other functional initiatives, i.e. “Leaner planning”, you will support overall transformation.
Responsibilities will include:
Decision support and advisory
• First point of contact for financial topics for the management
• Act as sparring partner and co-pilot to the business
• Perform strategic and operational advisory across all functional matters
• Represent finance in business leadership meetings
• Assess financial impact of business decisions
• Define mitigation actions, develop recommendations to facilitate decision making
Provide business content for strategic planning, operative planning and forecasting
• Support Strategic Planning and drive Operative Planning as well as Forecasting
• Gather relevant input required and include business insights
• Support alignment of targets for respective business units and break-down of targets to the next lower level
• Develop driver based model in conjunction with controllers
Digital transformation and project support:
• Drive adoption and implementation of digital reporting solutions in Staff Function
• Contribute with finance knowledge in various projects and ensure connection to critical financial processes
To be successful in the role, we believe that you have the following experience:
• Proven experience (2-3 years) in supporting MT’s and senior management in financial aspects
• Experience in core financial processes in an international company
• Understanding and applying knowledge of business and its needs to advance the organization goals
• Capable to explain financial implications of business, conduct business cases and business-specific analyses
• Demonstrated experience in digital transformation projects
• Vision on the future of performance management cycles
• Track record in creating future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
• Courageous mindset, stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what is needed to be said
• High collaboration skills and able to build partnerships and working collaboratively with others
• Ability of managing complexity and sometimes contradictory information to efficiently solve problems
• Ability to work in a team-oriented multi-cultural environment is essential
• Experience of Office 365, particularly Sharepoint, MS applications, strong Excel knowledge (e.g. pivot tables) ability to create clear and presentable material in MS Power point
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with both SF leadership and fellow colleagues
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Diversity and inclusion – in everything we do .Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here: https://corporate.vattenfall.com/careers/working-at-vattenfall/diversity/
We welcome your application in English , including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 5th December 2021. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
For more information about the role, please reach out to Hiring Manager Jimmy Bouterse, +31-615159520.
For more information about the recruiting process, contact recruiter Carolina Bölander, +46-734311260.
Trade union representatives in Sweden:
Trade union representatives in Sweden Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living building by building, district by district, city by city.
Dela detta jobb