Finance and Administration Assistant AGN Haga
AGN Haga AB is a joint venture owned by Italian Astaldi, Turkish Gülermak and Norwegian NRC Group, based in city center of Gothenburg. AGN Haga has been awarded large scale contracts to continuously develop the urban landscape and within AGN Haga, you can expect an international, multi-cultural environment that promotes continuous learning.
In this role, and over time, your responsibilities will grow. As a result we would like to speak to people that have a desire to apply themselves and achieve their full potential.
Responsibility´s/ main task:
- Processing and recording purchase and sales transactions in financial systems
- Preparation of payments
- Reconciliation of bank statements and communicating with banks for daily activity
- Processing and recording fixed assets and related transactions in financial systems
- Salary calculation
- Executing monthly and quarterly closings procedures
Work tasks: Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to administrative and financial procedure within the company.
Who are you?
- Academic degree in Finance / Business / Economics
- Minimum 2 years´ experience of Finance and Accounting, preferably in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Independent, structured and meticulous
- Experience in the construction industry or similar project-oriented industry is an asset
To be a successfull applicant we are looking for an outgoing person with an interest in working in multicultural environment and who values precision and punctuality
What´s On Offer
We offer an dynamic and international environment and the resources to develop your skills further. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dela detta jobb