What are we looking for?
JBT is looking for a Finance Analyst, who is driven by analysing and understanding different financial aspects and situations in the business, and who’s responsible for project accounting and can link the financial policies to the business targets. This role will be part of the Finance Team in Helsingborg, which is responsible for Europe and Middle East. You will also work with colleagues in Asia and US.
- Prepare and collect necessary data for monthly closing activities.
- In charge of intercompany reporting to our sister companies in Asia, North & South America.
- Responsible for monthly project reporting of sales and margin in accordance to financial standard.
- Analyse and understand monthly projects deviations to forecast.
- Report to the business, to facilitate and improve the decision-making process on cost efficiency.
- Together with the business, essentially Project Management Team, engage in the project’s performance and through risk evaluation and cost analysing, verify the cost forecasting per project.
- Drive process improvement within project accounting and cost controlling.
- Work with Project Management on quarterly financial forecast and yearly budget.
- Support with internal and external audits.
- Act as a business partner with the organisation with focus on business areas within New Equipment.
Our focus is finding the right person who can continue grow together with us and develop the company. As you will be part of the Finance Team, we are looking for someone with accounting experience who enjoys working with deadlines for financial reporting and with a strong attention to details. You should be goal oriented and comfortable working independently. We see that you are a flexible team player with a great service mind and enjoy working with colleagues both in Sweden and globally.
- A degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience of a similar role or tasks
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We offer you a full-time position, based in our Helsingborg head office for Europe, Middle East and Africa and the opportunity to work in an established international and fast-growing company. It is important for us to create opportunities for our colleagues for personal development and a work environment where individual initiatives are valued. We have strong focus on continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team.
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and a short presentation of yourself. The position may be filled before the application deadline. Press the Apply button to begin your application. Please note that we do not handle applications sent by email.
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Caroline Bjärbo, Finance Manager
Who are we?
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.