Credit Manager to BMW Financial Services
Do you like working in an international environment? Do you like being involved in handling a variety of topics? Would you like to deepen and share your knowledge about Credit Management in our region as well as connect with different internal and external stakeholders in different countries?
As Credit Manager you will develop and implement the operational lending strategy for BMW Financial Services including planning and steering of the lending business and ensuring decision quality.
As the Credit Manager at BMW your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Daily management of a team of 4 associates located in Sweden and Norway.
- Drive and ensures the development and implementation of the operational lending strategy of the Financial Services entities.
- Plan and steer the lending business and ensures decision quality.
- Responsible for the analysis and voting of large lending exposures in wholesale, fleet business and retail finance and presentations in committees.
- Steer, organize and coordinate credit committees ensuring required approval of credit reviews and exposures.
- Optimizes processes regarding efficiency, early warning and risk transparency covering all aspects of non-automated credit decisions.
- Responsible for the quality of decision process documentation and compliance with legal requirements in lending business.
- Responsible to create legally binding and compliant lending collateral contracts.
- Reports on the development of weak dealer cases.
- Develop preventive measures and performs Problem Loan & Intensive Loan Management.
- Steer and communicates to restructuring and turnaround consultants.
Who are you?
You have a relevant professional background and hold a university degree in Business Administration or finance or equivalent experience gained during your professional career. You have relevant working experience regarding credit risk management and underwriting with good product knowledge and affinity. Theoretical and practical knowledge of the banking and leasing business, good technical (MS Office) skills and detailed knowledge of Accounting Regulations (local and IFRS).
Since we are an international organization you are fluent in English and at least one more Scandinavian language (preferably Swedish).
To be successful in the role we think that you need to have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and result oriented
- You have an eye for details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Proactive self-starter
- Very good communication skills and with a solid commercial understanding
The position is located in modern facilities in Sollentuna and you will be reporting to the CFO. The responsibility includes some regular trips to Denmark and Norway.
How to apply
In this recruitment process BMW is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Sjöström by email at email@example.com
About BMW Financial Services
BMW Financial Services Northern Europe coordinates and provides Financial support to the Nordic national sales companies, as well as to authorized BMW- and MINI dealers in the Nordics and Baltics. In the Nordics, BMW Financial Services has approximately 160 employees.
The customer choose BMW primarily because it is fun to drive and not because it is fun with financing and paperwork. That´s why BMW Financial Services has made it easy and convenient to finance their car with them. For more information about BMW, visit the website www.bmwgroup.com.
Dela detta jobb