Country Credit Manager to BMW Financial Services
Do you like being involved in handling a variety of credit topics in an international environment? As Country Credit Manager you will be part of a team that is responsible for the lending strategy in BMW Financial Services Northern Europe. With the quality of your analyses and reviews and your support of the further rollout of dealer financing, you will play an important role in growing our leasing and loan portfolio while maintaining the good quality.
As the Country Credit Manager your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Analysis and approval of large lending exposures on dealers, fleet business and (risk relevant) retail finance.
- Advise and train the sales colleagues regarding credit topics.
- Support the further rollout of Commercial Finance (dealer floorplan financing).
- Report on Early Warning indicators, stock audits and developments in creditworthiness.
- Steer, organize and coordinate credit committees. Present in regional credit committees.
- The scope is Sweden, Norway and Denmark including Alphabet markets.
Who are you?
You hold a university degree and have relevant working experience regarding credit risk management. You have knowledge of loan & leasing business (preferably even captive financing) and a good knowledge of Accounting Regulations (local and IFRS).
Since we are an international organization you are fluent in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages.
To be successful in the role we think that you are/have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and result oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and commercial understanding
- A positive and solution-oriented attitude
The position is located in modern facilities in Sollentuna and you will be reporting to the Manager of the Credit Management department. The job includes regular trips to Denmark and Norway.
How to apply
In this recruitment process BMW is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications by email. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Malin Sjöström by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About BMW Financial Services
BMW Financial Services Northern Europe coordinates and provides Financial support to the Nordic national sales companies, as well as to authorized BMW- and MINI dealers in the Nordics and Baltics. In the Nordics, BMW Financial Services has approximately 160 employees.
The customer choose BMW primarily because it is fun to drive and not because it is fun with financing and paperwork. That´s why BMW Financial Services has made it easy and convenient to finance their car with them.
Dela detta jobb