Do you believe businesses should have a bigger ambition than short term profit?
If you do, join DLL´s mission to ´get the right tools into the right hands. You´ll be part of a team that understands the heart and soul of our partners´ business. A team that provides original financial solutions to sustain success for generations.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Compliance Officer, to control all aspects of regulatory compliance in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. As Compliance Officer, you will work in an independent function with responsibility for monitoring and reporting all the company´s compliance risks in the Nordics.
The Compliance Officer focus areas are: advise and supports the business/managers/board/committees, involved in implementations of new regulations, establish/develop local policies, conduct training, review and monitor that regulation, policies etc. are followed by the business and continuously report the results of compliance activities to the Board of Directors and local/regional risk committees.
The Compliance Officer will report to the Nordic Compliance Manager.
• Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of related experience working with any of the following: risk management, internal or external audit, compliance, financial institutions, or law enforcement agencies. A couple of years´ experiences from a Compliance function is expected. Knowledge in money laundering- and sanctions regulation is required.
• A self-starter that has demonstrated the ability to work independently
• Ability to exercise judgment when policies are not well-defined
• Ability to continuously work in highly ambiguous situations with changing priorities
• Ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• A passionate individual who possesses strong judgment and good instincts, as well as a curious and inquiring mind and one who earns trust by delivering results
• Demonstrated ability in handling strategic and confidential projects, data-analysis and report writing
• Demonstrated skill and a passion for problem solving and operational excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Swedish
• In-depth experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Analytical and with high sense of integrity
• Strategic thinker
• Can do attitude
• Builds strong relationships internally and externally
We have asked Jurek to handle this recruitment and if you need further information about the role and the recruitment process – please contact responsible recruiter; email@example.com or call +46 760 02 69 09.
If you are interested of the position and do think you have the right skills – please apply at: www.jurek.se
DLL is a global, wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank and operates in 35 countries. DLL is a global market leading company specializing in object financing with a focus on supporting manufacturers, retailers and distributors in the following areas; technology, agriculture, healthcare, clean tech, transport, industry and construction.
In the Nordic countries, DLL is represented in all four Nordic countries:
Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That´s why you´ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
Dela detta jobb