Communications and Training Lead
The mission of the Excellerate! program is to make supply chain a competitive advantage by transforming the way we manage the ‘Mining and Rock Excavation Technique’ supply chain end-to-end at the ‘Mining and Rock Excavations Services’ (MRS) and ‘Rock Drilling Tools’ (RDT) divisions. Excellerate! also aims to lead the way for Epiroc’s new best practice Organizational Change Methodology.
Overview of the role:
The Communications and Training Lead sits as part of the Excellerate! People Readiness Team reporting to the People Readiness Leader. The role will be responsible for the Excellerate! Program’s training and communications streams, ensuring program level communications and training strategies are set and supporting global implementation of communication and training through coordination with local change resources.
Communication and training will be conducted in line with the methodology and guidelines defined by the Epiroc Change Centre of Excellence (ECCE) as governed by Epiroc Strategic Program Management Office (SPMO).
The experiences and capabilities the successful candidate has and will build up in the Excellerate! program will be critical for other major change and transformation programs in Epiroc, so this is a permanent role in the Group. On completion of the Excellerate! program, in approximately 2 years, the person in this role will be an ECCE expert and continue to apply these skills onto other programs.
Leading Excellerate! Training and Communications, including:
- Conducting / updating stakeholder communication, engagement and training needs analysis
- Planning, developing and execute communications and trainings strategies based on change impact and needs analysis.
- Execute, monitor & update communications plan at the program level
- Support and monitor communication conducted by local level (entity) change resources
- Develop and deliver training material and content (at times in partnership with a third party)
Experience and skills required
The successful candidate has a degree in business administration, communications or equivalent through experience. Training and communications experience is a pre-requisite as is experience in large scale program or transformation projects. Some supply chain knowledge is beneficial but not required.
Specific skills required include:
- Advanced communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to structure and prioritize complex situations
- Change management experience and training
- Ability to create a practical communication plan and collateral in line with program and local business requirements
- Facilitation skills (e.g workshops and conferences)
- Experience in planning training to fit program and local business competency needs
- Ability to convert concepts (e.g blueprint) into training material
- High pedagogical skills when delivering and supporting trainings
- Technical skills (Ppt, excel, etc)
This position is located in Sweden, Örebro. Occasional travel is required.
Application and Contact
Write a short letter about yourself and describe why you are applying for this position. Last day to apply is 2019-08-15.
For questions about the position please contact Recruiting Manager Hans Kuehn +46 (0) 72 184 09 79 or HR Manager Nadim Penser +46 (0) 70 206 46 20.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com