CFO to Brenderup Group
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe’s leading producers of trailers and load carrier systems as CFO. As CFO you will be a key agent of the Brenderup Group success by developing, proposing and executing the right financial strategy and in addition also oversee the IT strategy for the group. You will lead the Finance and IT team of 6 employees and a total of 23 employees including indirect reports. You will be a key member of the Group Management team and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the group.
This is a strategic and hands on role which would be an ideal move for a person who is passionate about finance and business and enjoys a role with broad responsibility and a varied workday. For the right person, this position can lead to significant opportunities, development and growth within the Brenderup Group. This role reports to the CEO and the position is based at Brenderups head office in Malmö.
- Develop, execute and assure efficient finance processes within the group
- Lead and manage planning, implementing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies, Cash Management, OWC, covenants, reporting, KPI´s, budget, forecasts, income statement and balance sheet for the group and group entities.
- Head reporting and management accounts to the board of directors, investors and banks.
- Administer the legal entity structure within the group
- Coordinate the board work and the board calendar
- Oversee IT objectives and strategies for the group
- Oversee and approve selection of suitable IT for the different business areas and functions of the group
- Work in accordance with the Brenderup Group’s policies and processes and be a true ambassador of the Brenderup Group core values and behaviour when working with key stakeholders
Personal qualities and background
The successful candidate has a university degree and several years experience in a CFO role preferably in an international manufacturing environment. You are an operative and engaged leader who is passionate about making people grow. You are a highly analytical and structured person with excellent detail orientation and great Excel skills. You have a general understanding of accounting and you are fluent in spoken and written English. Experience of working with a modern large ERP system is relevant. As a person you are good at establishing relationships and make internal alliances and have the ability to drive change in an organization.
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Kristina Bennet at +46 703 755075 or email email@example.com or Per Cato at +46 703 009729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apply a continuous selection, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se.
Dela detta jobb