With over 60 years´ experience in the travel market, we have the capability to deliver world-class food and beverage outlet programmes based on the highest levels of customer service, quality of food and environment. Becoming a team member is an exciting way to meet new people, gain valuable experience, work over a multitude of brands and have fun in the process! As the market and our business is growing, we are now looking for a Category Manager to join our Commercial Marketing Team Nordics.
In this role your main purpose will be to create and execute the commercial plan to deliver growth for a brand or small portfolio of brands within a category, e.g. Casual Dining, Coffee & Bakery and Retail. You will be expected to use a variety of levers to drive like-for-like sales growth, such as range improvement, optimisation of price and promotion, upselling and maximisation of the use of space, and you will also drive category performance e.g. hot drinks, as well as the performance of the brand or brands.
This role requires a rigorous and thorough commercial planning process, and all commercial activity must be margin additive. Success in this role is highly dependent on an effective relationship with the operational teams.
Skills and requirements
• Experience of using price, range, display and space, upselling, margin and category optimisation to deliver commercial results
• Experience of drawing out business insights from analysis and presenting findings and recommendations persuasively
• Experience of developing innovative ideas to drive top and bottom line, testing, learning and refining and then operationalizing them
• Excellent knowledge of external trends in the food and beverage and/or grocery industry
• Good understanding of the impact of external factors on growth, including competition and seasonality
• Good understanding of the operational reality in units i.e. a good understanding of waste management and minimisation, labour planning and optimisation, equipment
• Experience of working in a sales environment is desirable
• Fluent in English, if you know Danish or Norwegian it´s a plus but not a must
You are a driven and flexible person as well as self-propelled and prone to solutions. You should have an analytical approach with the ability to decision-making on evidence. You have well developed communicative skills and you are a natural talent in managing and influencing senior stakeholders and managing client relationships. We are a team with a good spirit, we help each other were needed, and we see that you are a prestigeless person with a great focus on delivery, who likes to have fun at work at the same time.
In this recruitment process we are cooperating with Jurek Marketing & Communication. We look forward to receiving your application (CV and personal letter) at www.jurek.se. For any questions, please reach out to the responsible at Jurek Marketing & Communication, Lotta Köhler, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Martina Alexandersson at email@example.com. We do not accept applications through email.
Dela detta jobb