Buyer to GKN Aerospace Sweden AB
GKN Aerospace is one of the world’s largest independent first tier suppliers to the global aviation
industry. With over 100 year’s aerospace experience, we harness our considerable knowledge and
advanced manufacturing technologies to supply high-value, integrated assemblies in both metallic and
GKN Aerospace Sweden AB, with 2000 employees, is located in Trollhättan Sweden. GKN Aerospace
Sweden AB is a part of GKN Aerospace Engine Systems (“AES”). AES have 4,000 people working in
12 manufacturing sites in Sweden, Norway, USA and Mexico.
This Buyer role will work tight together with our existing buyer within indirect procurement at GKN
Aerospace Sweden, mainly with machine maintenance spares and service providers. The role
requires both strategic and operational skills together with high ability to work autonomously to
meet the objectives. You will have close collaboration with internal customers and maintenance
engineers, planning and the commodity team. The nature of Machine Maintenance area is that the
days doesn’t always turn out as planned, so it is expected that you easy can change focus.
We are looking for someone that is interested in working as a buyer with responsibility to handle
ongoing contracts with suppliers and to be responsible for the service level of these suppliers. You
will mainly work within the commodity of machine maintenance area.
* Purchase of Machine Maintenance spares, wares and technical support
* Manage exchange/replaceable parts where applicable incl. packing slip and shipment
* Manage performance of your suppliers including supplier relations
* Participate in maintenance preparation, planning to secure spare availability
* Search for new and alternative suppliers
* Monitor deliveries
* Managing your suppliers to fulfill their responsibilities according to the contract
* Managing back-office administration and data handling
* Support in developing and implementing strategies in coordination with global Commodity
* Working in a commodity, you will be part of a team with colleagues from other sites within
GKN Aerospace and responsible for implementing the strategies etc in GKN Aerospace
* The working environment is international, with majority of the current suppliers located in
Sweden and Europe.
* Responsibilities for KPI’s such as, Purchase order arrears, inventory, product price variance
and on-time delivery
We are looking for someone who has a business mindset and is interested in a proactive way of
working with a high technical content. We believe a successful candidate will possess the following
* Target oriented and a proactive way of acting
* Able to work independently, within a team and as a team leader
* Creative both in way of thinking and acting
* A high degree of flexibility to adapt to new situations
* Always a lean and solution oriented approach
* Customer focus and supplier relation skills
* Minimum bachelor degree in engineering and/or economics
* Very good English skills both oral and written
* Proficient in MS Office tools and SAP
* Knowledge of aerospace products and technologies is preferable
* 1-3 years’ experience from Commercial assignment
Our partner is the recruitment company Premier. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call recruitment consultant / consulting manager Anders Kristiansen on tel. 0707-858647. You can send in your application via Premier's website, www.premier.se as soon as possible, but no later than 2022-12-30. In this process, we will work with ongoing selection, so feel free to send your application today.
Due to the new data protection regulation GDPR, we ask you to exclude the last four digits of your social security number as well as any reference contacts in your application / CV.
Welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb