Buyer Procurement Vattenfall, Distribution Sweden
Member of team Procurement Distribution Sweden
Do you want to be part of building a European energy venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for a project buyer to join Procurement Distribution Sweden. The role sits within Staff Function Procurement and provides support to BU Distribution Sweden. In this role emphasis will be on performing tenders for construction for regional- and local network projects. Examples are substation projects, OH-line projects and cable projects.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s major distributors and producers of electricity and heat. Vattenfall’s main markets are Sweden, Germany, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland and the Netherlands. The Group has approximately 20,000 employees.
BU Distribution Sweden operates the largest electricity distribution network in Sweden. We connect new network customers and also maintain and invest in our network assets to give our customers a high quality supply 24/7. In addition to this, we measure and report our customer’s electricity consumption and generation. We are an efficient electricity distributor with quality of supply exceeding stakeholders’ expectations, and an enabler of sustainable energy.
Responsibilities of Buyer
Being the direct interface to Distribution Sweden demand owners and stake holders, specifically project managers in asset investment function related to topics pertaining to procurement of construction projects.
Engage with stakeholder according to above to establish transparency with sufficient planning horizon for fulfillment of procurement of construction projects.
Aligning with colleagues in team of other project byers to ensure that existing processes and tools, best practices in project procurement are applied, and that synergies are exploited.
Support project managers in setting up and performing a supplier tender process using established sourcing tools to fulfil asset investment demand.
Coordinate and drive tender process and relevant parts of the same e.g. scope of supply specifications, technical tender specifications, administrative tender specifications, tender administration, supplier communication, tender evaluation, tender clarification and supplier negotiation, contract formation
Drive continuous improvement within the project procurement process in order to improve quality, reduce lead-time, and automate use of procurement tools to increase throughput
Alignment with category managers of related categories, when applicable.
Communicate, report and inform externally and internally to and from stakeholders (stakeholder management).
Experience and skills
- Relevant working experience as project buyer for procurement in the energy, utilities or infrastructure industry
- Experience with supplier tender management including tender administration, supplier communication
- Experience with and knowledgeable of EU tender law (LUF in Sweden)
- Knowledgeable of forms of contract like ABx / ABTx / FIDIC
- Knowledgeable in using a procurement system e.g. e-Avrop
- Experienced in project tender setups and negotiation management
- Be comfortable working with and managing external contractors / consultants hired for specific projects
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
- Passionate about setting up something new, building new processes and creating best-in-practice effective process for performing renewed competition call-off
- Passionate about being part of the transformation taking place in the energy sector
- An open, transparent, performance oriented authentic person
- A very strong doer and hands-on person who grabs issues and addresses them
- A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
- Personable and able to build effective relationships with cross-functional teams
Dela detta jobb