Business Controller to Sanoma Learning
Are you a strong Business Controller with a goal-oriented mindset?
Then you have an amazing opportunity to be a key person in a strong publishing company with focus on learning materials. You will be responsible for developing finance processes and tools and you will also be influencing the direction and daily business operations.
- Participation in monthly closing especially by ensuring the correctness of figures by controlling and analyzing results.
- Forecasting and identifying opportunities and risks. You will continuously look forward and help in setting the direction. You will improve and own forecasting models.
- Analyzing and measuring our performance. You will track our results and metrics, analyze deviations and recognize drivers and trends behind numbers.
- Supporting the management team in understanding business via financial transparency.
- Scenario-planning and participation in strategy development.
- Preparation of management reports and comments.
- Budgeting process and long-range planning.
- Driving company -wide development projects (on a higher level beyond the Swedish office) as well as internal process development.
- Estimating updates to the reporting tools.
Your background and personality:
- A Master of Science degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- Over 5 years of experience in demanding business controlling role or in similar positions. You have a strong background in management reporting and experience of working in an international environment.
- An ability to see the big picture but also an interest in details.
- Strong analytical skills. You are able to look at things from different perspectives and seek for alternative approaches.
- A goal-oriented mindset. You are ready to take up challenges and bring those to conclusion.
- A proactive attitude and taking ownership of the tasks in your area.
- An interest in creating new solutions and presenting new ideas.
- An appetite for learning and using those skills in practice.
- An ability to adapt to quickly changing situations, maintaining focus even under pressure.
- Excellent system knowledge (Excel/SAP/SAP BW/HFM). Experience in Tableau, Qlikview and Power BI is seen as an advantage. You are a fast learner and not afraid of technology.
- Great communication and networking skills.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Swedish. If you speak and write Finnish as well, that is a big merit.
In this role you will have an excellent opportunity to work closely with matters affecting business decisions. Your role is essential in influencing the direction and daily business operations. You will be a key person in developing finance processes and tools and managing large projects.
You will report to CFO Nordics and work closely with the finance team in the Nordics. You will daily co-operate with business managers and the management team. The business controller role enables a quick learning path and a chance to continue growing professionally.
Sanoma learning are a publishing company with focus on learning materials, printed as well as digital. Our pedagogically high-quality products inspire teachers and students to improve learning outcomes. The Swedish office is a part of a bigger company that operates in multiple European countries. We offer you a great variation of work tasks and a work atmosphere with high engagement level and much working joy!
We work 37,75 hours per week and have a high wellness contribution and you are allowed to exercise 1 hour per week on paid working hours among other benefits.
We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English. For any questions please reach out to the responsible Recruitment Consultant Matilda Thelin email@example.com
Dela detta jobb