Business Controller to Lindab, Grevie/Båstad or in Malmö
Lindab is an international Group, listed at the Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap list. The core business of Lindab is to develop, manufacture, market and distribute products and system solutions for simplified construction and improved indoor climate. Lindab is established in 32 countries, has approximately 5,100 employees and had a turnover of 9.3 billion SEK in 2018.
Lindab is now looking for a Business Controller to join the Group Business Control team. As Business Controller you will ensure strong controlling on various group aspects and be the main point of contact for one of the regions/divisions. You report to CFO.
The role includes:
- Participate in month-end activities
- Provide material for quarterly and annual reports as well as board material and external presentations, including analysis, conclusions and advise
- Develop and maintain financial analysis tools and report packages
- Proactively carry out relevant ad hoc analysis and benchmark studies related to both actual results and long-term trend analysis
- Ensure proper business intelligence and provide relevant analysis to operations and management
- Forecast process
- Identify and manage improvement projects as well as participate in roll outs of corporate projects
- Strategy follow-ups
- Market and competition analysis
Qualifications and experience
You have a university degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar. To be successful in this role we believe you have at least four years of experience from a Controller position, preferably within a larger international company. A background from Auditing or Management Consulting is also relevant.
You need to be a very strong Excel user and have experience of Cognos Controller, Dynamix 365/AX and BI-tools is considered an advantage.
The corporate language is English hence fluency is required.
We believe you have strong analytical mindset. You are self-motivated and have great social, collaboration and communication skills. You work in a structured manor and enjoy a high pace. You dare to challenge, and you want to drive change.
What we offer:
At Lindab Group Finance you not only get the chance but is also expected to continuously develop. The Business Controlling team handle a large variety of ad hoc projects where you will be able to be involved in projects that fits your interests and skills. The Group Finance culture is characterised by high ambitions regarding quality, continuous improvements and increased efficiency – all in combination with a good team spirit.