Are you an experienced and proactive Business Controller who genuinely likes to work with continuous improvement? If you want to work in a fast paced growth environment within digital distribution, keep on reading.
We at Exertis Ztorm are a hard working and passionate team with high ambitions and goals. Using our state-of-the-art digital distribution service we enable sales of top gaming and software brands through a global network of API-connected retailers, both online and in-store. The Ztorm service is the spider in the web between Game/Software publishers, retailers, and providers. The publishers we work with include EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, SEGA, Bethesda, Rockstar, Adobe, to name a few. On the retailer side we have Humble Bundle, Newegg, CDON, Elkjöp, GAME and many more. Providers we integrate with include Origin, Uplay, Xbox, Symantec, etc.
Our vision is to provide a one-stop-shop for digital distribution, and we want to surround ourselves with sharp, driven people with a growth mindset who can contribute to our continuous development and innovation. Join our team in Stockholm and we promise you an exciting (and sometimes a bit crazy) journey with some office gaming tournaments along the way!
As Business Controller at Exertis Ztorm, you are a key member of our expansion. The role requires you to be hands on, proactive and business oriented. You are analytical, communicative, and passionate about growth as you will work closely with the decision-making processes. The Finance team in Stockholm includes you and an Accountant, and together you work closely with our international group. You report directly to the MD. Over the past 10 years we have built a strong reputation of financial stability, reliability, and accuracy, and it is very important to us that this is continued.
As Business Controller you will
- Work closely with other companies within the Exertis group
- Support managers and decision-makers with key numbers, reports, and financial insights
- Report sales and other financial data
- Manage cash flow
- Work with our monthly and annual reports
- Analyze the current business and potential business opportunities
- Develop routines, standards, and processes
Your skills and experience
- Several years as Business Controller with similar tasks and responsibilities
- Background in accounting or auditing is preferable
- Previously worked in international contexts
- Previously developed routines and processes
- Degree in finance, economics, or similar
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Advanced skills in Excel and BI tools
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you see Exertis Ztorm as your future workplace. Please attach your resume or Linkedin profile. Apply through the link below.
Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages our recruitment and will handle all applications for this process. If you have any questions, please contact Ida Garamvölgyi at email@example.com. Please note that you can only apply through the link, not through email.
Exertis Ztorm is part of a the Exertis group, a group of technology companies owned by DCC plc.