Business Analysts within Capital markets to TietoEVRY
TietoEVRY are now looking for a Business Analysts to be the link between the customer and AbaSec development teams within the Financial Services and Capital Market area! AbaSec is a software solution for the buy-and-sell side of the investment community; supporting the entire workflow in the areas of securities trading, account administration, fund management, reporting and private banking. If this sounds like the position for you, apply today because we work with ongoing selection!
About the role
You are offered
When joining AbaSec and this role, you will get: An inspiring and challenging position with excellent development opportunities in a global environment. You will have a position at the forefront of emerging businesses and technologies. Also, work with the biggest Nordic customers and modern solutions to work with Excellent collaboration and sparring possibilities, with other top professionals within capital market communities and across all organization. Possibility to contribute with your leading skills and help the customers develop their businesses to a higher level. A welcoming and open-minded work environment and a good work-life balance.
TietoEVRY offers an exciting career path in the lead position of building the future of the AbaSec product. They offer an opportunity to work with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities. We offer you also a fantastic opportunity to take part in the development of the company together with talented colleagues and in an inspiring international environment.
• Support the product owner with whats happening in the market and in your area of expertise
• You are the connection between the customers business and AbaSec product development
• Work close with the team, scrum master and product owner and have the responsibility from idea to final solution
• Actively participate in meetings and ceremonies as a scrum work entails
• Responsible for the team become more self learning through knowledge transfers
• Contribute to a positive attitude in the team
We are looking for
• Experience in Capital Marketing (Securities and Funds)
• Aspiration to deliver customer value with high quality
• Worked in the financial market and preferably with a focus on the core business
• Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results
• Several years of professional experience demonstrating your expertise and of course you are passionate and a strong understanding about the securities and capital market area
• Can drive and execute the delivery, and you are an eager learner with a natural curiosity
• A can-do and positive attitude and thrive in complex functional and technical environments and a personal drive to succeed and manage under dynamic circumstances
• Since they work with customers based in Sweden, Finland and Norway this role requires that you speak English and good to have Swedish
• Furthermore, willing to regularly meet stakeholders, customers another industry participants on site
Start: beginning of april
Work extent: 6 months full-time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from TietoEVRY that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Their Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo Børs.
Dela detta jobb