Business Analyst to BMW Financial Services – a part of BMW Group
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to one of the world´s most leading manufacturers of cars and motorcycles – the BMW Group. Everyone who works within the BMW Group is proud to be able to deliver cars, financial services and customer experiences with the highest quality. Customers all over the world are proud to drive a BMW. Do you also want to be proud? Share your passion for data analytics and business intelligence!
What awaits you?
As the business analyst you will be part of our new data and analytics team within Financial Services in the Nordics. You will be the link between the business partners and business spokes and the data and analytics team. You will be advising our business teams on how to become data-driven and help our organisation to develop BI knowledge and support in developing new reports and analysis in Tableau. You will identify data quality issues and drive increased quality and reliability of data available to the business. In your role you will contribute to improve our business decisions based on reliable data. You will work in close alignment with our business departments. The role will report functionally to the Product Owner of the Data Analytics team and disciplinary to the Manager Controlling SF.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Department Insights Advisory – advising business teams on how to become data-driven and promoting data use cases
- Assure the correct usage of data across our business units
- Contribute and prepare the delivery of high quality, accurate and timely data to inform decision making at all levels.
- Report Development – building new reports in collaboration with the business teams
What should you bring along?
- University degree within technology, engineering, statistics, finance, or econometrics.
- Solid experience from Data Analytics and Business Intelligence: Power BI, Tableau, QLIK
- Solid understanding of Financial Services Industry, Processes and Regulation.
- High presentation and good communication skills
- Executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Valuable with 1 – 3 years of experience from the Financial Services Industry within Finance, Risk, Business Intelligence or Analytics
- Result oriented mindset and excellent technical and analytical skills
What does it mean to work for BMW Financial Services?
It takes a team with exceptional interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude to deliver great service. People who are always prepared to go the extra smile to find solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers and business. People who want to place themselves optimally to develop their capabilities. So if you enjoy a culture of open exchange and mutual trust, and you´d like to take on a fast-paced role within a highly motivated team, join us in driving the future of personalized financial services.
The position is located at BMW´s Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. As a BMW employee, everyone gets the opportunity to drive their own BMW or MINI on favorable terms. The positon is full-time, starting immediately or by other agreement.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English. For any questions please reach out to the responsible Recruitment Consultant Matilda Thelin firstname.lastname@example.org
Dela detta jobb