Reference ID: 5.01
Functional area: Finance
Country of service: Sweden
Company name: Atlas Copco Industrial Technique AB
Last date to apply: February 21, 2018
Industrial Technique Business Area (ITBA) and AIS (Service) division are looking for an Assistant Business Area/Divisional Controller. The position will be approximately 60% at ITBA and 40% at AIS, reporting to our Vice President Business Control in Industrial Technique Business Area.
- Reporting, consolidation and follow-up of the Business Area and AIS division
- Performance and ad-hoc analyses of different levels of the Business Area and AIS division
- Power user in the GPS NG reporting system and in other Business Intelligence systems
- Give support to our local customer centers world-wide in the area of financial reporting
- Internal profit calculation, market and product line contribution including analysis and follow-up
- Projects in the area of financial reporting and analysis
- Leading digitalization projects within finance for the Business Area
The position can be developed depending on your own ability and ambition. You will be exposed internationally to divisions, product companies, application centers, customer centers and Group.
The successful candidate will have a couple of years of experience from accounting and/or controlling.
A good knowledge in English, written and spoken, is a must.
It is necessary to hold a university degree in Business Administration.
For this position it is critical you have good analytical capability and a strong concern for quality and accuracy. Furthermore, you have good communication skills and abilities to work both independently and in teams, as well as to absorb a high workload.
This position is ideal for a person who wants to make an international career in the area of business controlling.
Country and city description
Our office is situated in Sickla/Nacka, 10 minutes from Central Stockholm.
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had 43 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.